Im sure theres probably a million threads on this already but whats your favourite horror movie?
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by jmonko
Last night I saw Haunting in Connecticut, I thought that was damn good.

really?

it looks terrible.
It
Awesome!
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
FINALLY!

THANK YOU!

Was waiting for ages for the penis.

Quote by guitar-guy01
i'm in ireland, we're neutral, we won't fight unless its for a day off or alcohol

Nihilism doesn't exist...
Phantasm is pretty good. Check it out.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Quote by Skierinanutshel
last night, i saw a film.....

but yeah, i've always liked "dragonfly" although it isnt the most horror of the horror films.

As I recall it was a horror film...

Anyway... I live in fear of seeing Twilight again.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
I love horror films, but there seems to be alot of crap out there. I can't sit through some old zombie film all about gore, or some new Americanized film with killers and teenagers.

I thought House of 1000 Corpses was pretty decent though, and Saw for recentish films. Didn't like Saw II much, then didn't bother with the rest.

Silence of the Lambs. I hear everyone say its so good. But I never got past the first half hour, its sooo boring!!

The Grudge was a cool concept (I like the Japanese oen alot more) the noise freaks me out.

I think for my favourite though, The Shining takes it. Great acting and plot.
It depends on my mood.

If I'm in an AMERICAN mood , I love gorefests like Dead Alive or something like that.

If I'm in my usual reclusive mood, I like the psychological horror movies.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory