Hey guys, looking for a volume pedal on behalf of the lead guitarist in my band.
Not looking for anyone in particular just offer if you've got one for sale

Cheers
Dan
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
I have a Dunlop GCB-80, but I'd only be interested in trading it. Would you have any trades on offer? Let me know.
since the majority of volume pedals are passive, you can get away with a cheap one, check ebay for a brand called "bespeco" they make decent enough volume pedals for about a tenner.

unless you really really really really want to spend a load on a rather trivial effect thats your best bet, but if you absolutly have to have a top one then go for the ernie ball VP JR, reliable and smooth, but there like £70, when considering you can buy a cheap one that is pretty much the same, the only difference is it might operate slightly more smoothly and that its a branded one.
Cool cheers, like i said dont care bout brand so ill pass it on.

Erm cheers for the offer but he hasnt got anything to trade
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Hi mate, I've got 2 non working wahs that could easily be modded to work as a volume pedal. PM me if you're/he's interested for pics/prices etc.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...