In your oppinion what do you guys think is better? A MXR Stereo Chorus pedal or a Boss Chorus pedal?

Thanks and God Bless!
boss ce-2 mij and if you cant find one get a mxr
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
I love my Boss CH-1. It gives me a nice boost to my clean sound, as well as a very spacey sound during a distorted part. If you are looking for some Spacey effect, don't get this (get the MXR Phase 90) but if you want a subtle boost, get the CH-1.
The MXR is a lot better IMO. Sounds great and is much more versatile. I have one and love it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Hey, try the Digitech CF-7 Chorus Factory. Some may think it's a bit gimmicky, but it's truly as thing of coolness. 7 Different Chorus pedals in 1. (and 2 Flangers) I spend most of my time on the Voodo Labs Analog Chorus & the EHX Small Clone models. Give it a look!
They are both sterile and uninspirng IMO. I would look into an older CE-2.

tinyterror- the Diamond is great, but it appears way out of his budget.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by HartRacer86
In your oppinion what do you guys think is better? A MXR Stereo Chorus pedal or a Boss Chorus pedal?

Thanks and God Bless!

Look @ the small clone, simple, effective and cheap
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3