I'm trying to come up with an art project with vikings as the theme. I'm not the best artist in the world, but i can manage. I need a basic layout idea and I can do the rest.

Can the Pit help me brainstorm some ideas?
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Draw a bunch of viking warriors sitting around a large bonfire with their shields and seax's and ****... Eating like big ass chunks of meat straight from the bone.
Quote by Patty-cakez
Draw a bunch of viking warriors sitting around a large bonfire with their shields and seax's and ****... Eating like big ass chunks of meat straight from the bone.

As cool as that sound I would like something more action oriented.
Quote by MetalMegaMan

watch the twilight of the thunder god video
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
With the perspective looking out to the ocean, a fleet of Vikings are beaching their ships. Some pushing the longboats up to the beach with the sea foaming about their legs while others jump out with their axes and shields and charge forward with blood lust in their eyes.
Quote by MetalMegaMan

Draw some giant ass viking ships sailing towards a shore with a rival nordic tribe waiting for them on the shore with a bunch of torches and shizznit.

Or a tribe travelling through some snowy summit or something (like that scene from the movie Pathfinder, where they're taking the slaves up through the mountains.)
OK, vikings like to do 3 things. Rape, pillage, and rape.
Fit those in, and you'll be doing fine.
Quote by Trefellin
With the perspective looking out to the ocean, a fleet of Vikings are beaching their ships. Some pushing the longboats up to the beach with the sea foaming about their legs while others jump out with their axes and shields and charge forward with blood lust in their eyes.

i like this idea. i'll draft something up and show you guys
Quote by shenanigans682
draw vikings fighting with pirates and ninjas and fire breathing dragons

Still thinking this would contain the most Win.
Quote by Patty-cakez

You mean like Asterix and Obelix?

I know they we`re French and didn`t had any axes and we`rent Vikings but it looks familiar to that.