is it possible to change a guitar bridge from string-thru to a floyd rose, or something similiar? if it is, are their any disadvantages?
Apart from the fact that you'll have to route a huge hole in your guitar and that it'll take a ridiculous amount of time and effort and there's a chance you'll f*ck up the intonation altogether?


Its possible. But if done wrong good way to screw up a guitar. And going to a FR isnt cheap.