Hi i just wanted to learn a couple songs and one isnt posted and its called cant bring myself to light this fuse by rock star supernova/lukas rossi and the other is underdog by rock star supernova/lukas rossi but theres only the intro and a guitar pro tab and i cant use guitar pro anymore i just wanted someone to copy the actual tab and put it on ug and for someone to post fuse because i know at least a few people know it....and i wanted to know the set up for give it all by rise against (treble,gain,middle,bass,etc.) i have a line 6 spider III 30 and a boss ds-1 distortion pedal if that helps lol
I like how the title is really formal... followed by the most disorganized paragraph in the world.
Sorry I can't help I don't really understand. /:
meh
lol sorry i was kind of in a hurry...i wanted tabs or chords for the song called fuse by supernova/lukas rossi and i cant use the guitar pro so i wanted someone to send in the text version from the guitar pro onto ultimate guitar from the song underdog by supernova/lukas rossi and i wanted someone to post the amp set up for the song give it all by rise against
Use your ears.
Work it out.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet