I'm no Hendrix, i'm no Andy Mckee, i'm no Antoine Dufour, i'm no Don Ross, i'm no Michael Hedges, i'm just me! So please don't slate me lol!!

Just thought i'd share something I wrote with you guys, I enjoy writing material, especially Acoustic fingerstyle. So please just enjoy the music, and any opinions are very much appreciated. Thanks guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJaT9vOgkE4
You should get a mod to move this to Riffs and Recordings. You'll probably get a slew of comments.

I gotta go to work, but I'll try and check it out after I get home.
Try going to Riffs & Recordings, then to Original Recordings on the forum. You'll get more responses there
Yes, you should get this moved.

That aside, I LOVED it. If you could write the tab and send it to me, I would be VERY happy.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Quote by TehMasterSword
Yes, you should get this moved.

That aside, I LOVED it. If you could write the tab and send it to me, I would be VERY happy.

Wow thanks man, really appreciate it. And yeah if I get some time, I will write some tabs for it, and send it straight to you =)
MUCHLY appreciated.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Quote by TehMasterSword
MUCHLY appreciated.

lol wtf?

I love the song by the way, and i usually dislike accoustic songs so well done!
Are you gonna add any vocals on it?
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something
Quote by BackDoorEntry
lol wtf?

I love the song by the way, and i usually dislike accoustic songs so well done!
Are you gonna add any vocals on it?

Er, if I added Vocals on it, I think I would ruin it to be honest ha, I'm a terrible singer!