I recently bought a bass. I'm just using a practise amp right now but i need something bigger for my band. We are just starting out and trying to learn some pink floyd songs. Does anyone have any suggestings on good bass amps?
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
I would like to only spend 300 on this but if there is something better for a little more I would like to know.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
for 350, an Acoustic B200.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
for 350, an Acoustic B200.

this. we're done here.
Slap a bass, not a ho.
The baby brother, which I got a couple weeks ago, the B100, runs for $250. I've played the B100 and B200 side by side (literally) and couldn't tell the difference, though the B200 can probably get a bit louder than the B100. But if your getting that loud, say in a band, I'd rather get a head/cab setup. Bottom line: the B100 is tonally equivalent to the B200, and it's also $100 less.

Also, for $300 (I think) you can get an Ashdown Five Fifteen. I haven't played it but I've heard very good things.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Quote by lkngro
The baby brother, which I got a couple weeks ago, the B100, runs for $250. I've played the B100 and B200 side by side (literally) and couldn't tell the difference, though the B200 can probably get a bit louder than the B100. But if your getting that loud, say in a band, I'd rather get a head/cab setup. Bottom line: the B100 is tonally equivalent to the B200, and it's also $100 less.

Also, for $300 (I think) you can get an Ashdown Five Fifteen. I haven't played it but I've heard very good things.

why?

no really, for 200, it could be either way, why do you need a head and cab?

is it portability?

is it sound?

or do you just want to look cool?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom