I didn't see a thread on this and thought I should start one.

I just saw the movie last night with a couple friends and the movie was fantastic! Creepy, but awesome!

Feel free to discuss.
"If an injury need to be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
- Niccolo Machiavelli
looks too much like an Amytyville Horror ripoff.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
i liked it. went and saw it with my gf last night. very good movie, imo.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
I saw it last night too, thought it was pretty damn good, my girlfriend wasn't impressed though. Creeped me out most of it. Though I don't think it explained the story that well.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy

Quote by MetalheadforJC

I herd rap mean Retraded Attemped at Poetry

I was gonna go tonight with some chick I started seeing, I was surprised when she asked to go watch it. We never went in the end though...
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by lyndon_93
I saw it last night too, thought it was pretty damn good, my girlfriend wasn't impressed though. Creeped me out most of it. Though I don't think it explained the story that well.

Remember the mop scene?
"If an injury need to be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
- Niccolo Machiavelli
Eh looks pretty coo.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
i was disapointed. the only reason i was scared was because the guy behind me would kick the back of my seat at every scarey part.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
I would much rather see. The Scaring In Nebraska.

I live in Nebraska, and it wasn't that good.

I'd much rather see The Killing in Kansas.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
I live in Nebraska, and it wasn't that good.

I'd much rather see The Killing in Kansas.

That looks okay, but let's just wait for the sequel:

"The Drowning in North Dakota."

Quote by cakeandpiemofo
I would much rather see. The Scaring In Nebraska.

honestly I have never seen a movie that made Nebraska look good.

you have:
The Scaring In Nebraska
Boys Don't Cry
All of the Children of the Corn films

it doesn't do the state any justice even tho it does suck
i saw it tonight, just got back, and i thought it was pretty good. Freeked me out
Gear:

Line 6 Variax 300 (electric)
Jay Turser acoustic
A soon to be Jackson Demmelition King V

Bugera 6260-212
Vox AD30VT (for sale)
I live near there. I'm not going to go see the movie though. All the local papers have interviewed the family that live there now who say it's just a load of crap. The supposed facts that the story is based on; a video of a ghost that the family could never produce and strange sounds from the attic are even less convincing than the story behind the Amityville house.

On another note, if anyone gets a chance to get the movie, "Let the Right One In," which is a Swedish vampire movie, do it. It's fiction but it's one of the best vampire movies ever made on so many levels.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I saw it last night. I thought it sucked. It was terrible. It was not even scary and it had way too many predictable moments. I didn't even jump. Nothing special.