View poll results: So?
I was disapoint.
16 30%
Nah, it was good.
3 6%
Never seen it.
35 65%
Voters: 54.
Just seen the film, won't give away any main plot ideas dw.
Anyone else REALLY disapointed by the ending? It kinda ruined the whole film for me.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
No, but thanks for letting me know the ending is gonna suck
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I haven't seen it, but I really want Nicholas Cage to stop making corny, cheesy action movies and do another movie like "Leaving Las Vegas" or "Matchstick Men."
Quote by Kensai
No, but thanks for letting me know the ending is gonna suck

The rest of the film is amazing, its worth seeing. Just the ending annoyed me so much
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Daughter, I am dissapoint.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
I actually heard it was really good. I'm going to go see it soon.

Thanks for making that an option in the poll.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Powerhouse
I haven't seen it, but I really want Nicholas Cage to stop making corny, cheesy action movies

Second
I was disappointed by the whole film to be honest. Awesome plot idea but the way it's done in the film is just really tenuous and not well done at all imo
Went to see it the day it went out.
Wish I hadn't, the ending was totally pointless. It felt like it was rushed, like when the writers came to thinking of an ending it was lunchtime and they just though "yeah we'll end it this way and go and get a baguette".
Totally disappointing, although all the graphics and imagery was pretty cool
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I really disliked the religious overtones, but aside from that I thought it was pretty decent.
nah, it was good. it felt much more like an older sci-fi film than the modern lasers a-blastin' shit. and the themes and motifs resonating throughout were spectacular. the beauty of rebirth and the parallels to christianity. it was very intelligently put together, even though nicolas cage (who i do like) and his son displayed some rather poor acting skills and their arc seemed cliche and cheesy in the beginning, the overall work far outshone the flaws along the way.
I heard it was worse than The Happening, and that movie was ****ing terrible.
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
I liked the ending, it wasn't as twisty as I thought it would be...

The movie also reminds me of my father, how we put up with eachother and how he lives by himself.. >_>

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by RockGuitar92
Almost every Nicholas Cage movie is the same. Just look at screenshots and compare plots.

Proof: http://beta.cracked.com/blog/lets-play-nicolas-cage/