I just saw a trailer for an animated series based off of the fuckin' coolest manga there is. It's called Cat Shit One and it comes out next year apparently. It's based off of the manga released as Apocalypse Meow in the U.S. about... Well, watch the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr4QBZfjtqs&feature=related#

The manga is set in Vietnam but the animated series is in the Middle East. Words cannot express how much I fuckin' LOVE Apocalypse Meow!
Quote by boreamor
There's already a thread on this,

You've got to be fuckin' kidding me...
LOL What the hell? I've never heard of this but that trailer was hilarious
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Quote by Mudmen190
Sorry, but this looks like the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

+1
JAKE
Quote by Mudmen190
Sorry, but this looks like the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

You are obviously not the arbiter of good taste.

Edit: I'm not joking, I love this series. All my avatars at other forums are from Apocalypse Meow.
Last edited by Trefellin at Mar 28, 2009,
The manga was set during the Vietnam War and the Vietnamese were cats. Though nothing really happens that wasn't already done on the television series Tour of Duty it's better because it's done with animals.
that's funny/awesome.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Trefellin
You've got to be fuckin' kidding me...

No kidding...
Quote by Darksucker
No kidding...

I said that because I've never found anyone else who has heard about that series let alone liked it. I never expected there to be a thread already made.
lol thats pretty good, i might have to check this out.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by Trefellin
I said that because I've never found anyone else who has heard about that series let alone liked it. I never expected there to be a thread already made.

No sarcasm intended ,man, I read your post and I was like "what the bloody fux?" and then it turns out someone had already posted about it. Gotta love the pit.
What the fuck was that.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
What the fuck was that.

That was a mouthful of pure distilled awesome. Go ahead, swallow it. You'll like it.