Where should i go theory-wise (as in learning more) now? ive learnt all the crusades and the big theory lessons here. what are some good websites?
Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
Quote by Emo-Slayer
Where should i go theory-wise (as in learning more) now? ive learnt all the crusades and the big theory lessons here. what are some good websites?

Define "learnt". Do you mean you've read all of them, or that you've mastered all of the concepts to the extent that you can both apply them to your own compositions and identify them in the compositions of others?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
Define "learnt". Do you mean you've read all of them, or that you've mastered all of the concepts to the extent that you can both apply them to your own compositions and identify them in the compositions of others?

Yes, all the way from chord construction to tritone substitution, parallel minors, and non functioning dominant chords. and i want to get some more advanced theory
Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
Quote by Emo-Slayer
Yes, all the way from chord construction to tritone substitution, parallel minors, and non functioning dominant chords. and i want to get some more advanced theory

In that case, I strongly recommend picking yourself up a good textbook on harmony (One of my favorites is Piston's Harmony).
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
How much does a copy of Piston go for, I couldn't find it on the web.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by The_Sophist
How much does a copy of Piston go for, I couldn't find it on the web.

Amazon has it...

http://www.amazon.com/Harmony-Fifth-Walter-Piston/dp/0393954803/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1238308384&sr=8-1

They have used copies for less as well, though I still think it's worth the price new.
Can't believe I couldn't find that, thanks alot man.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.