Page 1 of 3
i never made a thread for this here. So here we go. I got this off a real nice lady on eBay for $615 including shipping and with the $140 case. Awesome deal.

here is when i first got it...

Wait... what is this?

more pics to come...
Sweet, the guitar is almost as cool as the cat

HNDG!! was it in good condition from ebay?
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by splamron
Sweet, the guitar is almost as cool as the cat

HNDG!! was it in good condition from ebay?

oh yes. This guitar looks new. The Truss rod looked untouched.

Everything looks new with the exception of some oxidation on the pickups rings (hard to notice really) and a small scratch on the back.
Shame to see such a nice neck-thru guitar lean against a wall, which is bad for the neck. You can replace bolt on necks.
Quote by customisbetter
oh yes. This guitar looks new. The Truss rod looked untouched.

Everything looks new with the exception of some oxidation on the pickups rings (hard to notice really) and a small scratch on the back.

Awesome! Thats so cool how it changes colour. now get ou there and play teh brootalz.

I am assuming
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by MetaMegaMagic
Shame to see such a nice neck-thru guitar lean against a wall, which is bad for the neck. You can replace bolt on necks.

Is that really bad for the neck? I do that all the time since I don't have stands.
Quote by MetaMegaMagic

shame to see that you're wrong
Quote by MetaMegaMagic

are you sure you know what you are talking about?

im not so sure. if a neck breaks or twists because it leans slightly against a wall, then something is seriously wrong.
My friend said he ruined his Gibson Les Paul Standard that way and my teacher told me that it was bad. I'm just saying it would be a much better idea to get a stand.
Quote by MetaMegaMagic
My friend said he ruined his Gibson Les Paul Standard that way and my teacher told me that it was bad. I'm just saying it would be a much better idea to get a stand.

I call bullsh1t.

lets get back on topic shall we?
Cool guitar
Awesome cat
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Have fun with your Edge 3.

After a C-1 Classic, the XPT70OFX is my next guitar.
ಠ_ಠ
sweet guitar bro, i want one aye, but i think i would have to get rid of my warrior if i did..... my garage only has enough space for one pointy guitar.....
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
Quote by metalimaster
sweet guitar bro, i want one aye, but i think i would have to get rid of my warrior if i did..... my garage only has enough space for one pointy guitar.....

No kidding. This guitar is so much larger than my others. It can be pretty cumbersome in small places, like my room.

I also have to make sure i don't poke myself.
Quote by MetaMegaMagic

Each sting on a guitar neck exerts over 50 pounds of pulling pressure. That means that the neck of an average guitar is capable of perpetually not yielding to over 300 pounds of pressure that would seek to bend it in half. I don't think the additional 5 pounds of pressure exerted by leaning the guitar against a wall are going to make the thing shatter into a million pieces.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
well aside from the arguing,

****ing gorgeous guitar dude, me and my friend both want one. and that amp aint bad either.....
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
^What color is yours?

I had to relocated the strap button as everone does, and this guitar feels so different, i love it.

No matter what im playing, i always end up in a power stance headbanging...

like this...

Last edited by customisbetter at Mar 28, 2009,
Great demonstration on the colour changing effect Nice guitar, I tried one in the store recently, it felt great to play, even if the shape isnt my style specifically.
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
You won a cat on ebay?

Nice guitar.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
Quote by customisbetter
^THanks bro!

those D-activators really drive that amp. HARD.

mmmmm I like the sound of that.

I was actually playing a Tone Zone through a JCM ( 900, but still great) And I got a really nice crunch and distortion sound.

Recently play a Xiphos too, the neck feels amazing.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by customisbetter
^What color is yours?

Chameleon Red, Not a big fan of blue. Gotta love that thin neck, could just shred all day on it.
I played the Xiphos for a few hours, then switched to my old Valkyrie, and the neck felt like a baseball bat.

the change to the slimmer neck isn't noticeable, but the switch back is really drastic.
I want a Xiphos, but I would have to buy one if I got a complimentary cat for my purchase.

I played the XPT707 (7-stringer) at a local music shop and the intonation was horrible. That was obviously a fault in that specific guitar, but it turned me off the 707.
I haven't had a chance to play the standard model though. Does it play (and sound) like a cream puff?
Quote by customisbetter
I played the Xiphos for a few hours, then switched to my old Valkyrie, and the neck felt like a baseball bat.

the change to the slimmer neck isn't noticeable, but the switch back is really drastic.

Wizard 2s are the sexxor.

I don't like that trem though. If they switched it out for a ZR or just was hardtail, I would definitely go for it.
Also, I want your cat.
Quote by huevos
I want a Xiphos, but I would have to buy one if I got a complimentary cat for my purchase.

I played the XPT707 (7-stringer) at a local music shop and the intonation was horrible. That was obviously a fault in that specific guitar, but it turned me off the 707.
I haven't had a chance to play the standard model though. Does it play (and sound) like a cream puff?

The gibblerator bridge is kind of silly to intonate compared to something like a tune o matic, and the scale length is another factor.
HNGD =]

i might get myself one

and what breed is your cat?
its amazing
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals