Hello I'm sure many of you know what backmasking is for songs such as Stairway, a few Pink Floyd songs, and some movie audio clips. So what are your thoughts on any of these. Personally I think the one in Stairway was a huge coincidence because they recorded one way and did it in a short period of time but since he does pronounce words unnatuarally it kinda raises an eyebrow.
Have:
Ibanez RG7321
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy GX
Ovation Celebrity
B-52 AT-112

Want:
N/A
"The band itself has for the most part ignored such claims; for years the only comment came from Swan Song Records which issued the statement: "Our turntables only play in one direction—forwards". Led Zeppelin audio engineer Eddie Kramer confirmed this, calling the allegations "totally and utterly ridiculous. Why would they want to spend so much studio time doing something so dumb?"[38] Robert Plant expressed frustration with the accusations in an interview: "To me it's very sad, because 'Stairway to Heaven' was written with every best intention, and as far as reversing tapes and putting messages on the end, that's not my idea of making music."[39]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stairway_to_heaven#Backmasking_controversy
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
That Stairway example is a good case of people's imagination going a little too far.
I've tried listening to the backmasked stairway heaven, and all I heard was Robert Plant having a hernia whilst Jimmy Page raped his guitar
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I made a backmasked song once.

Forward it went "I love kittens", and backards, it went "Snettik evol I"

I think it may be latin for "Satan Satan Satan", but I'm not sure, if it is, though... I'm suing myself.
it's really obvious when theres actually backmasking, since reversed talking has a pretty distinct sound. The Stairway example is obviously the result of an over active imagination, but several people have put backmasked stuff in songs (although it didn't really happen till after people made a big deal about it)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
It's called backtracking when there is no deliberate intention.
When it's done on purpose it's called backmasking; like that Beatles song.

There was some test done on it all. They got people to listen to Stairway and told some subjects that it said something else rather than the 'satanic message.' After they listened to it backwards, most of the subjects could only hear what they were already told it said- not the Satanic message.
Showed my friends songs that when played backwards, were supposed to have a secret message.

They couldn't get one word right until I showed them the message.
wow, I was thinking "didn't Fassa get perma'd? what hell?" then saw the date.

All glory to the necrobumptoad
Backwards singing sound like German to me.

Also, necro
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.