Hi Guys !

I just registered -glad to finally find the site ! I am unable to get the chord diagrams , with my downloaded Chord and Lyric music on this site so far. I indicate the box before , after , and it still doesn't want to include the diagrams , with the song that i am interested in . Wisdom ??? THX Brian
which particular song are you looking at?

the chords should be highlighted in blue when chord diagrams are on, when you put the mouse over they show up.
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Quote by Johan22
Hi Guys !

I just registered -glad to finally find the site ! I am unable to get the chord diagrams , with my downloaded Chord and Lyric music on this site so far. I indicate the box before , after , and it still doesn't want to include the diagrams , with the song that i am interested in . Wisdom ??? THX Brian
when you click the box, a legend should appear at the top of the screen showing "Chords used in this song:"

What do you mean by downloaded? You can just sweep, copy, and paste.

Quote by harlanking
dont buy an MG
don't spam.

you've just been reported.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Johan22
Hi Guys !

This nice freeware can help you - http://www.chordpad.net
Hey Johan, Welcome to UG

Could you provide us with a link to the tab in question, as i did a search and i cannot find the tab you are referring to. Linking us to it, will probably allow us to help you a lot easier and faster. In future, the new member question and answers forum is for member introductions (in the stickied thread - feel free to post yours if you havent already!) and for users to ask general questions about the running of the site. This thread would probably be better off in the Tab Talk forum, so keep that in mind if you need to post another thread. Read through the FAQ for a quick guide on what belongs in each forum.

Welcome to UG