you can order metal albums without going through the internet? Just straight mailing? I live just outside Toronto, and i am wondering
um there are hundreds and thousands of Record,CD and Music stores right inside of T.O. why would you want to send out to get them mailed to you?
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
Quote by job153
um there are hundreds and thousands of Record,CD and Music stores right inside of T.O. why would you want to send out to get them mailed to you?

Maybe they don't sell the european underground stuff he wants?
Why don't you browse through Toronto's business directory online or something?

I'm sure there will be loads of music stores and CD stores...better question, have you looked? I live across the country, and I know there are places in Toronto.

^ Thrash, most things in metal are underground. There's also places in Edmonton that sell CD's, if there are places in Edmonton, there's places in Toronto.
Last edited by severed-metal at Mar 28, 2009,
Alright. thanks. The reason I want to order is becasue I can't always get out to Toronto, and its easier to order.
Fair enough. I know how that feels living in a dinky town and the closest place with cd's is Edmonton...which is 2 hours away. Not saying you live in a dinky town, but I can't always get to things I want.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Maybe they don't sell the european underground stuff he wants?

yea good call. If I knew what he was looking for I'd probably be able to answer better, but there are literally thousands of stores and shops in T.O. that don't just carry all the top 40 stuff.
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
Quote by severed-metal
Fair enough. I know how that feels living in a dinky town and the closest place with cd's is Edmonton...which is 2 hours away. Not saying you live in a dinky town, but I can't always get to things I want.

Which store are you talking about?

There's 2 places where I can find a lot of stuff with relative ease. Either Octopus Ink on Whyte Ave or the HMV at West Edmonton Mall, they have so much surprisingly good stuff there for an HMV. I found all of Razor's full-lengths, Morbid Angel's first 2, Warning's "Watching From a Distance", and Bathory's "Blood Fire Death", and that was just a single trip.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by HelloHalo
Which store are you talking about?

There's 2 places where I can find a lot of stuff with relative ease. Either Octopus Ink on Whyte Ave or the HMV at West Edmonton Mall, they have so much surprisingly good stuff there for an HMV. I found all of Razor's full-lengths, Morbid Angel's first 2, Warning's "Watching From a Distance", and Bathory's "Blood Fire Death", and that was just a single trip.

I was talking about HMV at West Ed, you're right though with how surprising it is, I didn't even know what cd to get last time. I haven't been to Whyte Ave I don't think. I rarely get to go to the city, but when I do, I usually spend all my money at Axe or something

Also, i'm gonna have to go get myself that Warning cd, I didn't think they sold Warning stuff there
Octopus Ink is probably the best place. It looks kinda small when you walk in, but their selection is ****ing crazy. Shirts, tapes, vinyls, CD's, patches, etc.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?