So, between NCAA games I started playing with Acid (the software) a little bit and put together this cover of Pink Floyd's Another Brick In The Wall. I grabbed the backing drum and bass track off of http://www.guitarbackingtrack.com The rest of the guitars are me experimenting with double tracks, panning, etc. It's hard to get an idea of how things sound through computer speakers and I still need to mess around with mixing, effects, equalization, but I'm kinda liking Acid.

Let me know what you think. Song is in my profile.

Thanks.
Well, the first thing I noticed was that the vocals at the beginning needed to be louder a bit. The guitar playing alongside kinda drowns them out a bit. It gets less apparent as the song goes on, but the first couple of lines in particular are quiet. I also think the bass needs to come up a bit. It's barely audible.

The cover itself is very, very well done, though.

Now, if the backing track is one mp3, I understand that it's out of your hands, so no big there. The playing is fantastic, the tones are all good. Just some mixing issues. Maybe get some headphones, if nothing else?

I'd appreciate it if you'd look at mine in return: here.
Yeah, unfortunately the vocals, drums, and bass are all one .mp3 track I downloaded so I didn't have a lot of control over separating the different instruments out along with vocals. That's the only bad thing about those backing tracks. Thanks for pointing it out though. I still don't want the guitars to be overbearing in the mix regardless of the backing track.

Thanks for the crit. I'll give a listen to yours and post.
well this is definitely excellent quality. The clean tone is great, and i wasn't sure of what to think about your distortion until you get to the solo; once i heard it, i really started liking it. the backing track is what it is and all, but if i have any little comments they are on the mix. I think the pan may be too extreme between the left and right. It's a good thing the vox are fairly centered or else the song wouldn't have much to "keep it together" in that sense. Other than that, all i can say is well done! and crit mine if you get a chance please
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1095277