ok so im trying to record on a new program (music maker,cakewalk,) but when i record something on the mixer (Alesis multimix 8) it dosnt record
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Okay, if I'm reading your post correctly, this means you've got other programs that you can use the mixer with just fine. So the question becomes, what's different about the new programs?

We're gonna need more detail on what your setup is, like what hardware you've got the mixer running to that goes into the computer.

The most likely culprit is that you simply don't have the new program set up correctly. Maybe look into what the program's input options are? You may simply have the wrong input selected.

You also want to make sure all the setting on the OS are correct (You- nor the program- haven't accidentally muted the input you want to use, etc.)

I'm not intimately familiar with Cakewalk, though, so the most I can do is general advice. I do hope you get it fixed, though.
its run to cubase LE4
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.