After browsing Cracked, I read their official FAQ.

Question 4: "Can I work in North Korea as a teacher/interpreter/(other)?"

"No."

Anyway, comic relief over. What are your thoughts on DPRK? Future enemies or comical totalitarianism?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
One day they are going to **** up, and I pray the whole world comes down on them instead of just the US
All I want to add is this: Have you ever seen some of the clips on youtube of their military training? That is some intense business. Seriously, check it out.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
All I want to add is this: Have you ever seen some of the clips on youtube of their military training? That is some intense business. Seriously, check it out.

This is why North Korea will never be taken seriously until they unleash the focking fury.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
This is why North Korea will never be taken seriously until they unleash the focking fury.

Then you get your sweet ass ready.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Man, I reckon they will in my lifetime. I'm pretty scared of that country.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Man, I reckon they will in my lifetime. I'm pretty scared of that country.

You worry me though. I have always had you pegged as a witty, intelligent and overall, very cool user on this site. Yet you don't fear men with perfect martial arts skills that can jump over moving cars like it's nothing? Yeah, it's the apocalypse alright.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Other than nuclear weaponry they might have, I don't think that North Korea's military is something to fear. Out of all the money spent on armed forces world wide every year, nearly half of it is spent by America. That's like 600 billion dollars a year going into the American military to make sure it is technologically ahead of every army in the world and has the capability to strike anywhere, anytime.

The next highest military spending nation is China, and their expenditure is like 1/10 of America's. North Korea wouldn't stand a chance in a conventional war. Even with their gymnastics trained silly soldiers. They are probably 15-20 years behind the U.S. in military tech. Plus, they are a smaller nation with a much smaller economy.
Quote by Trefellin
Other than nuclear weaponry they might have, I don't think that North Korea's military is something to fear. Out of all the money spent on armed forces world wide every year, nearly half of it is spent by America. That's like 600 billion dollars a year going into the American military to make sure it is technologically ahead of every army in the world and has the capability to strike anywhere, anytime.

The next highest military spending nation is China, and their expenditure is like 1/10 of America's. North Korea wouldn't stand a chance in a conventional war. Even with their gymnastics trained silly soldiers. They are probably 15-20 years behind the U.S. in military tech.

Dude...they can jump OVER cars.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
You worry me though. I have always had you pegged as a witty, intelligent and overall, very cool user on this site. Yet you don't fear men with perfect martial arts skills that can jump over moving cars like it's nothing? Yeah, it's the apocalypse alright.

What can I say, I'm a tad hangover It just looked like an 80's action movie. Although they do have nuclear weapons as a 'deterrence for the Motherland'...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Dude...they can jump OVER cars.

I pray to God we will never have to fight North Korean stunt men and gymnasts. They might jump over us!
they are gona 'test' launch a 'space satellite' and say if any one ****s with it they're gona invade south korea or somthing... makes me worried...damn commis. and what if china sides with them? damn cold war all over again but with a stronger nation....
Divine creations now destroyed to uncover the haunted atmosphere
Strange visions of the ancient spirits, travesty of man appears
Coldness and the storming winds lurking for prey
The forces of the Winter reign in dreadful way, there's no escape
Quote by Zero-Hartman
What can I say, I'm a tad hangover It just looked like an 80's action movie. Although they do have nuclear weapons as a 'deterrence for the Motherland'...

And I'm a tad drunk. And suddenly everything makes sense

This is also probably something we should be talking about (on a dreaded serious note): http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/03/27/north.korea.us.ships/index.html

EDIT: Damn it Trefellin, you fool. They don't do it simply for the sake of showing off, they do it to show how far they have evolved on all fronts. They can jump over a car today and tomorrow they will be shooting warheads out of their assholes. Stop being so naive.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Last edited by terrencemaddox at Mar 28, 2009,
North Korea isn't really a threat, to be honest. What happens if they launch their missile at someone? They get absolutely ass****ed by the rest of the world.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Misanthrope01
they are gona 'test' launch a 'space satellite' and say if any one ****s with it they're gona invade south korea or somthing... makes me worried...damn commis. and what if china sides with them? damn cold war all over again but with a stronger nation....

I don't think China wants a war with America. The don't want to declare war on their cash cow.
Quote by terrencemaddox
And I'm a tad drunk. And suddenly everything makes sense

This is also probably something we should be talking about (on a dreaded serious note): http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/03/27/north.korea.us.ships/index.html

The wonders of alcohol.

And goodness gracious, new news for me.

If North Korea launches, the United States may have as little as five minutes to decide whether it is a threat and, if necessary, try to shoot it down.

I smell a rash decision...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I am usually "anti-war" but if N.Korea decides to start a war,I'm down to go beat them senseless.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The wonders of alcohol.

And goodness gracious, new news for me.

I have been keeping up with it and I honestly wish I knew more so I could make a more informed guess on how everyone will act and react.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

which will be followed by the smell of nuclear burned commis
Quote by Misanthrope01
which will be followed by the smell of nuclear burned commis

USA! USA! USA!

Sorry. I've wanted to do that for a long time. I agree terrence, I'll probably spend the rest of the day reading up on it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
North Korea? Do you know how quick it would be to dispose of them by means of invasion? Japan, Russia, and maybe China would want to get in on this.
yea but them launching a nuke could set off a change reaction with other smaller nations like ones in the middle east, and they know they wont be around after so they'll **** up the world the most they can before they leave....there for, screwing us
Quote by Zero-Hartman

USA! USA! USA!

Sorry. I've wanted to do that for a long time. I agree terrence, I'll probably spend the rest of the day reading up on it.

Thots focking Roght Jomes!
Just finished watching Inside North Korea, it's bizarre. This Nepalese doctor cures 1000 peoples blindness (brought on by their poor medical care and nutrition) and when they can see again, the first thing they do is look at a picture of Kim Yon Il and thank him for restoring their sight, completely ignoring the doctor who did this for them.

One man even says now that he has regained his sight he will "grab a gun and kill Americans with his new found eyes". Then a lady apologises to him for being blind, and that she "will work extra hard at the salt mine to produce more salt for him".

Extraordinary.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.