Ugh. I dont know how to really explain it. I have always been reel tight with my friends. Its always been us 7. Now nobody ever calls me anymore. Everytime i ask someone if they wanna hang. They start ignoring my calls. Then they act like everythings cool at school and then whenever i wanna hang they all of a sudden cant. I dont know what went wrong . Its kinda lonely when nun of ur friends call anymore and never wanna hang out. I dont know. It upsets me. Its like im the only one always left out and i dont know why cuz we've never had problems
You probably are an asshole or you just make things awkward somehow. Maybe you are annoying.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
they're smoking the ganga and they dont want you to get involved because your the only one who could win life out of your friends. so they are actually being great friends, now buck up kido.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
dude jus ask em why they do that.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Friendship is mutual, you can't expect them to be your friends just because you are still there's. Find other people and move on, that's the best thing you can do
i'm just gonna make an assumption and tell you off for trying to hook up with your mates sister.... they're ment to be your friends man, how could you.........
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
Quote by codynw42
Ugh. I dont know how to really explain it. I have always been reel tight with my friends. Its always been us 7. Now nobody ever calls me anymore. Everytime i ask someone if they wanna hang. They start ignoring my calls. Then they act like everythings cool at school and then whenever i wanna hang they all of a sudden cant. I dont know what went wrong . Its kinda lonely when nun of ur friends call anymore and never wanna hang out. I dont know. It upsets me. Its like im the only one always left out and i dont know why cuz we've never had problems

knock em all out
PANTERA
Quote by KGB_INC
none. i've never had sex.
probably never will.

My Gear:
B.C Rich Warlock
32 year old antique yamaha accustic
Peavey Ovation
Peavey Millenium Bxp 5 string Bass
2000 Watt Peavey PA system
Line 6 Floor Pod
maybe if u grew a pair...
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.

My Gear:

Ibanez RG2EX1

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Digitech Grunge Distortion pedal

Line 6 spider 3 75w
Talk to em.

Cant hurt...unless they kick your ass, in which case, it can and will hurt.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

You're like that kid on the playground with lice, we've just gotta shave your head, and get you back up on the monkey bars.
Quote by LaGrange
an 08er made me lol
good one!

yes, I bring teh luhlz.
Quote by valennic
Talk to em.

Cant hurt...unless they kick your ass, in which case, it can and will hurt.

This.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
that happened to me too with this one group. I still chill with one or two of them, but yeah. It just happens when you see too much of eachother. Try meeting new people?
Maybe you stand too close to people when you talk to them.

One of my friends does this; it's annoying, but I get over it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
Maybe you stand too close to people when you talk to them.

One of my friends does this; it's annoying, but I get over it.

Just talk to some of them individually. It's easy to get lost in a group.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I have a similar problem, but just with one person.
I do know how you feel. I think you should just talk to them and hang with them as much as possible at school.