Are they complete ****?
Compared to others like Celestion?
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
stock VK Speakers???

yes they are crap......

look for Warehose Speakers. they make Celestion speakers and they sound good and cheap
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
are they better than a marshall mg cab's speakers?
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Compared to Celestion, yeah they're not too good.
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
Quote by SGmaniac1021
are they better than a marshall mg cab's speakers?

no......... but the MG's speakers are really bad.
feel free to add me
K then for now trading my marshall mg cabinet for a peavey valveking cabinet is a good idea until I get more money to get a better one
My Gear:
^didn't he say they're not as good as the MG's?
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
@TS
nope............
sell MG cab
Save
Buy an Avatar (or other good brands leik Mesa,Marshall,Vader) 2x12 (Celestion V30's are good speakers for Metal)
feel free to add me
oh nvm I misread him
My Gear:
Vintage 30s will sound great with that amp, G12T-75's will sound muddy with a VK.

those are the top 2 speakers new players tend to go to.../
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
If you're not willing to get a new amp you should definitely toss that stock VK speaker asap.
The MG cab speakers are better than those in the VK. That's how sh*t they are.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales