Hey, I've been trying to find a pop'ish punk sound pedal for my guitar. Does anyone know what I would need, some examples are like, All time Low, Ivoryline, Cobra Starship, Cash Cash. if anyone can help that would be great.
Amp???
Guitar??
budget??
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I have a Epiphone Les Paul. I need a new amp if anyone has any sugestions. I've mostly just played through headsets, I forgot to mention I had a Digitech rp250 pedal, I know you can create your own sounds, but I've tried, haha. Couldn't quite do it. Sorry, Kinda new to electric guitar, I've mostly just played with my friend at hot topic in-stores with our acoustics, alesis mixer, and a small PA.
It's probably some of the easiest tone to recreate in the world. They're a pop-punk band, which means they almost certainly use some form of Marshall half-stack on the stage. A JCM 800 combo would do it.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
You've got the right guitar for the lead riffs (the rhythm guitarists in these bands tend to use some sort of Fender, a strat or a tele usually)

I'm not sure, but theoreticmusic sounds about right on the amps.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Something tells me that they're not going to be able to get a JCM combo as their first amp. What is your budget, and will you be gigging, playing with a drummer, or just practicing?
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Its a pretty straightforward punkish sound. (The All Time Low version of umbrella covered in my profile is just 2 overdrives stacked over a clean amp) Pretty well any amp with a descent drive channel should do this for you, but you're definitely playing the right guitar for that stuff.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
Very disappointed. I thought this was going to be about Doom Metal.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
alex from ATL uses a stiletto deuce. i guess a peavey windsor would be a cheap step in the right direction.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.