i am trying to find and successfully download a recording program. do you guys know of any free online downloads i could use? i've tried audacity but it wouldnt work.
Try Reaper you don't technically have to buy the license but it is dirt cheap for what it does.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Quote by Led man32
Try Reaper you don't technically have to buy the license but it is dirt cheap for what it does.

Technically, you do have to buy the license, but the program won't shut down if you don't (but if you aren't going to honor the license agreement you might as well be using warez)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Technically, you do have to buy the license, but the program won't shut down if you don't (but if you aren't going to honor the license agreement you might as well be using warez)

hi, i downloaded the reaper and im not sure how to "arm" a track to record. but you mentioned werez. is it any easier or better to use then reaper?
Quote by Led man32

how do i arm a track for me to record? it keeps saying "cant record- no tracks are armed to record." but i cant figure out to "arm" a track.
Do you have any tracks?

The button has a big R on it and it's located below the track number