well i was offered a vht deliverance for my 5150, and most people are telling me to go for it. so i went on youtube and couldnt find a single video of a deliverence with a good high gain tone. So, has anyone ever used one and how high gain are they ( looking for the realm of lamb of god and chimaira)
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Oh my! Do it! Thats what one of the guys from Protest The Hero uses. I think one of the dudes from August Burns Red used a Deliverance last time I saw em live as well
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
As br00tal as the 5150 with better cleans?

Do it nao.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Fretbuzzer
ahem get a bugera 333xl

ahem STFU.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
it's different for sure from your 5150. Very dry and tight sounding amps. The D was supposed to be VHT's departure from that, but alot of people still find it pretty dry. It doesn't have anywhere near the saturation of the 5150 to my ears either. Monetarily, that's a good deal though. You should be able to get quite a bit more for a D60 than a 5150 at this point, even if you didn't like it. What is it you're looking for that the 5150 isn't giving you, or just looking for a change?

Personally, I think it's a great sounding amp that can definitely do metal, but I don't think it's as br00tal sounding as a 5150. IMO, I also think the single channel is somewhat limiting for cleans depending on the player. If you aren't good with a guitar vol, or use a boost pedal, rolling back for cleans mid song can be a PITA.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
The Deliverance is a much more versatile amp and I saw a video of its dynamics and I was amazed. It definitely is different sounding though. Erock pretty much nailed it. I also feel like its not as big sounding as 5150 though.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Heck yes, take the offer!!
I agree with Erock, even if you don't dig it's (D60) tone you will get more on the used market than for the 5150.

Plus Fryette amps are kick @ss IMO.
Origonally Posted by Lauke_101
And you're right

Gibson>Moog>KJL>Homebrew 2x12

Saving 4 any one of these:
Soldano Hot Rod
Splawn (anything)
Laney GH50L
Cornford Roadhouse
Marshall JCM2000
KJL 4x12 to match KJL head