Hi guys.

im sick of being stuck on 366 out of the 386 in pokemon leaf green. what is a gameshark and action replay? if it can get me the last 20 pokemon or so can you tell me.
thanks.

and yes i do have no life. 9 days of my life have been spent playing pokemon. 9 whole days....
Neeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddddd
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by sum_41_1942

im sick of being stuck on 366 out of the 386 in pokemon leaf green.

Edit:
Quote by metaldud536
It's the best tool for cheating on your spouse or loved one.

This.
They're cheating devices. It will get you those Pokemon but it will take away your dignity, if you don't think your dignity has already been taken away from playing Pokemon.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
lol. ok you can't get them unless you go to a nintendo event and im not going to one of them. i havent played pokemon since year 10 (currently in year 12) and i found it yesterday.

p.s. pokemon is cool
Quote by Unourrit01
instead of cheating, go online and find out where you can find those missing pokemon

i can get most of them just not the ones that require me to go to a nintendo event that happened 5 years ago which iw ouldnt have gone to anyway.
you caught 366 pokemon in nine days move out of the way metaldud we got a new pokemon master here
Quote by crypticslaughtr
you caught 366 pokemon in nine days move out of the way metaldud we got a new pokemon master here

I think he meant it has 216 hours of gameplay. Which is still great.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I think he meant it has 216 hours of gameplay. Which is still great.

dont tell me you just said me doing that on pokemon was great? you're supposed to discourage me so i stop playing pokemon. i traded a lot from my other games though.
Quote by sum_41_1942
dont tell me you just said me doing that on pokemon was great? you're supposed to discourage me so i stop playing pokemon. i traded a lot from my other games though.

i had around the same ammount of time on my diamond game...
psh. all you need is an army of Mudkip's anyway, so why worry?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by sum_41_1942

I think that takes amazing discipline and determination to catch every available Pokemon in the game. You are great and should never discontinue your journey in the world of Pokemon.
Quote by touji-za-nai
GOOGLE.CA?!?!?!?!
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!

thats what i was thinking
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I think that takes amazing discipline and determination to catch every available Pokemon in the game. You are great and should never discontinue your journey in the world of Pokemon.

lol a bit strange but thanks dude. i just need all those stupid legendaries that you cant get except from cheating or from a nintendo event. so what exactly does action replay do? does it **** up your game?
Well let me tell you my story

On my poke mon yellow...
Every pokemon a have, just about, knows surf. Mew #10 knows surf 4x
I have this sandschrew that thinks it is a pika chu.
It has a sandschrew picture, and that is it's name. But when I use it, it says pikachu!! Before that, it thought it was a ponyta. Its moves were stomp, fire spin, growl and it made the ponyta cry.
I recommend using action replay.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Well let me tell you my story

On my poke mon yellow...
Every pokemon a have, just about, knows surf. Mew #10 knows surf 4x
I have this sandschrew that thinks it is a pika chu.
It has a sandschrew picture, and that is it's name. But when I use it, it says pikachu!! Before that, it thought it was a ponyta. Its moves were stomp, fire spin, growl and it made the ponyta cry.
I recommend using action replay.

lol all i want to do is get ho oh, lugia, jirachi, deoxys, celebi, mew and a coupel of others. can action replay do this? i think it cna, i just dont want it to screw up my game.