Okay, I can play scales all over the neck for days
I can play most barre chords and don't have problems playing open chords
I can play 8th notes at around 120 which isnt very fast
I can do 3 string sweeps
I can know the entire neck
I know how to setup my guitar
I can improvise jazzy/blues solos fairly well
I was stuck in a minor pentatonic got out of that and i think im stuck in g natural minor :P lol

I still can't play one god damn song all the way through
what should i do?
I try to learn riffs/solos and i forgot them the next day
what should i do?
Practice.

Patience is a cold-hearted bitch with an 18-inch strap-on.
Into the flood again...
In my opinion i think its just phrasing man... I have the same exact problems. Try to lean riffs and solos in phrases; once you practice that phrase long enough they will come together. By the way g minor scal is very popular i use it a lot also. just practice man that what guitar is!!!! DEDICATION!
Firstly, you should spend some more time just noodling around. This becomes easy when you already know basic-intermediate theory. Practicing this will allow you just play something catchy and fulfilling at will. If you actively think about each note then you'll be training your ear to understand what is going on with the music. In this process, try thinking firstly by intervals rather than staying in one certain scale. This whole idea and process will help you create your own songs and also memorize other songs easier. Secondly(you've heard it a million times), always set goals and don't give up.
Quote by Kaos_00
Firstly, you should spend some more time just noodling around. This becomes easy when you already know basic-intermediate theory. Practicing this will allow you just play something catchy and fulfilling at will. If you actively think about each note then you'll be training your ear to understand what is going on with the music. In this process, try thinking firstly by intervals rather than staying in one certain scale. This whole idea and process will help you create your own songs and also memorize other songs easier. Secondly(you've heard it a million times), always set goals and don't give up.

thats pretty much ALL i do