I myself prefer Strats, that's just me.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by StratPat
Tele

Oh the irony...
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
explorer.

all joking aside, i dont much like either (im kinda dead set in more metal guitars)
but i like teles more.
Being a metal-ish type of guy, I wouldn't really want either, but if I had to pick one, I'd probably say strat.

Quote by DeltaFunk
Oh the irony...

Irony just kinda comes up and slaps you in the face sometimes now, doesn't it?
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by DeltaFunk
Oh the irony...

Oh god I didn't even think about that
HI
tele is the way to go..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
I perfer tele's more, almost bought one, they're used a lot in indie music which I love, though I do respect the good ole strat.
G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow
Ibanez SR305 DX
Washbrun XB100 (modified)
Ibanez SW35

Fender Telecaster (MIM)
Orange Crush 15R

Danelectro Corned Beef Reverb
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
Well...I'm kinda split. I mean, my first thought is Tele!!! because they're cool and I like the sound...but then I remember that I love my Strat...and I see this picture...

And I become conflicted....how bout I say both?

Oh, and the obligatory RIP Stevie Ray
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Mar 29, 2009,
i like strats better
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
I love strats, but lately I have really digging the look of a pure black Tele with humbuckers. That makes me very happy. But some strats do that to me too.
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.
Quote by Natrone
Well...I'm kinda split. I mean, my first thought is Tele!!! because they're cool and I like the sound...but then I remember that I love my Strat...and I see this picture...

And I become conflicted....how bout I say both?

Exactly my thoughts. By the way SRV rocks!
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
I love teles but i have to say strat. Little bit bias as i just got a 62' reissue strat hehe
I prefer the look of the Strat but the sound and feel of of the Tele. I haven't had much of a chance to use either though. I have played around with them (friends have them... my main guitar is a les paul)
im not a huge fender guy but i used to have a strat and i currently have a tele and i love the look, feel and sound of teles alot better than strats
Deals done with:
lfrz93
mmjohn