Page 1 of 3
So there are 7 men in a room....

1) The room is made of steel - steel walls, steel doors, steel floorboards ... you get the point

2) The room is 10 metres long, 10 metres wide and 30 metres tall with nothing in it but a single powerful light globe up the top which illuminates the entire room as if it were daylight and next to it is a camera which can view and hear everything perfectly

3) There is absolutely NO WAY TO GET OUT OF THE ROOM. NO WAY to open the one door. NO WAY to climb the walls as they have no grip etc etc.

4) I lied about number 3, there is one way to escape the room ... be the only living person left. A method of escape cannot be plotted as the camera can hear you. It is a fight to the death, and the winner escapes

5) All the men are entered into the room with nothing but clothes on their body's. By clothes i mean a cotton shirt and cotton shorts, nothing more. NO SHOES! NO WEAPONS!

And the contestants are ....

James Bond from the 007 films (Bond in general, not a particular Bond)
William Wallace from Braveheart
John Rambo from the rambo films
Jason Bourne from the Bourne Trilogy (wont be a trilogy for long)
Frank Martin from the Transporter films
John McClane from the Die Hard films
Conan from Conan the Barbarian

Who will win, who will lose, and why.

Let the match begin .....
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
William Wallace is in several places right now.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
James Bond, Jason Bourne, Jon McClane, and Frank Martin all need weapons...

Rambo needs to be able to sneak...

So, it's pretty much either William or Conan
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
Either McClane, or Conan, his show is ****ing hilarious, even though its not on anymore.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Bruce Lee
Jackie Chan
Jet Li
Tony Jaa
And three other great martial artists.

A long and awesome fight. But I think my vote will go to Conan.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
Frank Martin... Jason Statham is a beast.. He survived falling from a helicopter onto a car for christ sakes. Sure, that was Crank, but he's a lean mean fighting machine.

and to the guy who says Frank Martin needs a gun.. have you even seen the Transporter movies? He's like the ****ing hulk.
Aw, too bad the terminator isn't in there. He'd win, no contest.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by rilakam

jason bourne does not ned weapons if you've watched the bourne movies. i think rambo's is pretty much f*ucked as he sneaks around and lays traps. Die Hard is f*ucked as hes only a cop he cant hide behind a coucch and pick people off, Frank Martin sucks unless hes near his car, conan and wallace's fighting techniques are both far out-dates compared to bond and bournes so you'd never know
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
Jason Bourne would kick the shit out of them all, kick the shit out of the camera, kick the shit out of the lightbulb then take the next flight to Vienna.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Bourne.

/thread
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Bourne would kill all of them....

if no weapons....jason bourne is the most skilled and ruthless in that room.

Quote by stratty matt
None of them would win. They would have a tea party and plot a way out.

or this.
Last edited by S)E-Javelin at Mar 29, 2009,
jason Bourne would win.

He needs no weapons to fight. He's more agile than most of the others. He has a cool haircut.
In response to my admission of Virginity:
Quote by RPGoof
We're all virgins here, don't worry.
Frank Martin, he does not need to be near his car, he does not need weapons, he would beat the hell out of them with his ****in shirt for christ sakes
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Jason Bourne would kick the shit out of them all, kick the shit out of the camera, kick the shit out of the lightbulb then take the next flight to Vienna.

I haven't laughed so hard all weekend, thats some funny **** right there
Quote by Fred1000000

No contest without him.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
john mcclane. hes bruce ****ing willis! he walked on broken glass with his bare feet!
Quote by rilakam

um, Bourne dont need weapons.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Surely they would all cower in their collective awesomeness.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Quote by venomouskiss320
Frank Martin, he does not need to be near his car, he does not need weapons, he would beat the hell out of them with his ****in shirt for christ sakes

Rat tail style, yes?
the highlander should have got a mention imo......
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
snake would have no chance, bourne = a better version of snake. snake requires camoflague to shas ppl, bourne requires his limbs to smash people
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by rilakam

Bourne and Frank need no weapons, they kick ass no matter where they are, so it's a toss up between those 2. However, I think they would find a way to destroy the camera, get out through the hole it left behind, and then kill any mother****er who had anything to do with the capturing of those men.....

On second thought, this thread is pointless, none of them would have gotten caught, therefore

/thread
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Last edited by Shirate at Mar 29, 2009,
Quote by oatley
snake would have no chance, bourne = a better version of snake. snake requires camoflague to shas ppl, bourne requires his limbs to smash people

Snake didn't have camo in the ghetto Metal Gears, nor did he have them in MGS1 and 2.
i would have to say the incubus from the movie bled havent seen it but he would just scare the **** outta them all plus its the lead singer from Five Finger Death Punch....this is ironic though i just wached transporter 3 two days ago and live free die hard tonight
They are were watching The Prestige; their identities are irrelevant; nobody survives the cumfest.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
awwwww man...

misleading thread titles for the lose
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by ihavenoname93
awwwww man...

misleading thread titles for the lose

i sincerely apoligize for my lack of butt secs and bukaki ...look it up
Quote by Fred1000000
When you say William Wallace, do you mean the movie version specifically or can we talk about the real guy?

Anyway, I say Wallace. The guy was huge.
bourne...
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
Page 1 of 3