For a few years now I've had a strat, and don't get me wrong it's a great guitar but I'm looking for somthing diffrent for a change and I have no idea what to look for. Im leaning twards somthing with a realy warm tone. I play mostly blues and rock. Please post any sugestions.

P.s. Budget friendly please
<$400
When the power of Love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. ~Jimi Hendrix
Last edited by royalstrat at Mar 29, 2009,
First off, wrong forum - go to the electric guitar forum!

Second, you need to specify what exactly you are going to be playing.

Third, "budget friendly"?? You didn't post a budget!

So my suggestion to you is order a custom shop ESP
Quote by Say Ocean
telee

+1

If you already own a strat then my I'd say try out a Tele. They are a bit more on the "twangy" side (depending on what pickups you have, of course) but a Tele would do blues and rock rather nicely.

Edit: Also, what amp are you using?
Quote by Say Ocean
telee

How diffrent sounding is a tellee than a strat? I'm looking for change.
Using a frontman w/ reverb
When the power of Love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. ~Jimi Hendrix
Last edited by royalstrat at Mar 29, 2009,
Quote by royalstrat
Using a frontman w/ reverb

Ewww... I'm not trying to tell you what to do, and maybe you are completely satisfied with your amp, but personally I would focus on upgrading the amp before I looked into getting a new guitar.

You're into blues/rock? Look into something like a Blackheart Handsome Devil.
I'll probly upgrade to a slightly nicer amp but I I'm not looking for a certain tone.
What about getting a semi-hollow?