Page 1 of 13
Yeah I know most people are sick of these, but hopefully some people will give this a chance. I dont see this story lasting too long so any who wants to write is more then welcome to. There’s no auditions or anything.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are Dominic Watts, you have just turned 21 and due to your weight problem, you still haven't gotten laid. You feel depressed and drive down to the local KFC to eat your problems away. A habit that you're all to familiar with. You pull up at the drive thu window...

"Welcome to KFC, how can I help you?"

Working behind the drive thru is the most beautiful girl you've seen in your life. She has natural auburn hair that seems to glow in the light, a cute smile that makes sweat drip down your arm and a nice little body on her to boot. You read her name tag, it says "Claire". Right there and then you decide Claire is going to be the girl you lose you virginity too.

"I said, how can I help you?" Claire repeats, looking a bit creeped out by you starting at her.

You've never really asked a girl out before, you've never had the self confidence. But this is a chance you’re not going to pass up.

"I... I...I..." You stutter.

"Yes?"

"I… I want to make a mess all over your body!" You manage blurt out.

Christ, why did you just say that? She's looking at you, and she's clearly not happy.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean too”

"I'm afraid you'll have to leave sir." She interrupts

"Yes, I understand." You say as you go red in the face.

You pull out of the drive thru and park in the car park to compose yourself. OK, you f*cked up. But that doesn’t mean you should give up, you’ve already decided your going to have sex with this girl. If you can’t go through with it now you’ll never lose your virginity. There’s got to be another way to get her to go out with you.

Just then an idea hits you, you decide to wait in the car park until KFC closes. You see Claire leaving KFC and jumping in a small white VW golf. You follow her out of the car park and all the way to her home.

You pull up at a small rental house on the other side of town. She jumps out of her car and heads inside. You look at your watch, it's 11pm at night, surely she's going to sleep now. You wait inside you car for another hour or so.

But to your surprise she walks out the front door. She's all dressed up in tight reviling clothes looking super hot. She must be going out clubbing. But then some jock looking deuce walks out the front door too. It must be her boyfriend! Claire and the deuce then share a long passionate kiss before jumping into separate cars and driving off in opposite directions.

After spending all day inside a car waiting, you've finally got your chance. What’s your move?

A - Follow Claire out clubbing.
B - Follow the boyfriend. He must be eliminated first in order to get Claire to go out with you
C - Break into Claire's house.

First to 3 wins.
Last edited by RollingRamones at Mar 31, 2009,
D. During the kiss, knock the boyfriend unconcious/rag and chloroform Claire
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well, unless you're playing guitar by thrashing your dick around the strings I see no application of guitar technique to sex.

My band, Two Days In February
B.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
C, although I'm tempted to see fatty murder the "Duece."

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
b.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
my thoughts on it

Welcome to KFC, how can I help you?"
*thinks* Ha KFC, i could go for some KFC, yum chicken, maybe some hot wings would be nice... and a pepsi *thinks*

Working behind the drive thru is the most beautiful girl you've seen in your life.
*thinks* LIES!!! Fact KFC workers are all men, even the female ones are men

Right there and then you decide Claire is going to be the girl you loose you virginity too.
*thinks* HA! loose *thinks*

"Yes?"
*thinks* NO? *thinks*

"I… I want to make a mess all over your body!" You manage blurt out.
*thinks* doesnt have to be sexual, could just want to eat the KFC using her as a table, i could go for some KFC... *thinks*

Christ, why did you just say that? She's looking at you, and she's clearly not happy.
*thinks* Jesus is in the queue behind him, he knows that Claire will not be in a good mood *thinks*

OK, you f*cked up. But that doesn’t mean you should give up, you’ve already decided your going to have sex with this girl.
*thinks* when did he decide this... i see no appropriate build up *thinks*

If you can’t go through with it now you’ll never loose you virginity.
*thinks* HA! loose *thinks*

Just then an idea hits you, you decide to wait in the car park until KFC closes. You see Claire leaving KFC and jumping in a small white VW golf. You follow her out of the car park and all the way to her home.
*thinks* Cant drive, they must mean a differen "you" Is there someone else reading this? *thinks*

But then some jock looking deuce walks out the front door too.
*thinks* Is that how you spell it, "deuce?" looks more like french number 2.... (googles it) huh latin for number 2, so he must be a second in command latin navy officer!!! *thinks*

After spending all day inside a car waiting, you've finally got your chance. What’s your move?
*thinks* BUST-A-MOVE!!! (dances) just bust-a-move *thinks*
Llama

On

Llama
Last edited by Hames3rd at Mar 29, 2009,
C – Break into her house.

You walk up to the front door and discover it’s unlocked.

“That’s convenient” You say while walking inside.

You walk around and surveying the house.

What can I do to impress her?
You think to yourself

After 15 minutes you have a few ideas.

A – Draw a portrait of her on her bedroom wall using your own blood.
B – Hide in her closet.
C – Go through her photo album gluing pictures of you face over top of the pictures of her boyfriend.
D – Pleasure yourself whilst sniffing/wearing all her used underwear.
D. lol
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
b.
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
I'll have a shot at writing
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

A definitely.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
I'll have a shot at writing

Cool, go for it. I think B and/or D win. But If people could only pick one answer for now on it would be nice.
Last edited by RollingRamones at Mar 29, 2009,
Yep, I'm halfway done atm
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

A!
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik

B & D Hide in the closet and please yourself sniffing her used underwear.

You search around a bit before you find the laundry, "oh yeah" you think to yourself as you find her dirty laundry.

You go through it all finding things like g-strings and other kinky sort of stuff.

Suddenly you hear a car pull up, you quickly run to the window looking out to see who it is. It's Claire getting out of the car and heading toward the front door. "Wtf has she come back so soon?" you think to yourself.

With g-strings and bras in hands you run and hide in her bedroom closet. She enters the house, you hear her saying "Damn it, I forget my phone, how could I be so stupid?" Your basicly sweating a lot now with drips of sweat heading down your forehead. She enters the bedroom unaware of your presence.

"Eew, what is that awful smell? Smells like off pizza and urine." You just became more depressed. "Hmm, I wonder where I left it?" You look down on the floor and you notice her phone next to her 30 pairs of shoes. Suddenly it starts ringing with the ringtone I Kissed A Girl loud and clear. You can see through the crack of the door she is heading towards the closet.

You:

a) Stand there and await the inevitable
b) Crap your pants
c) Grab the phone, hand it to her and Improvise from there
d) Just improvise
e) Run out screaming like a girl (or waddle)
f) Fap
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

C while F.

Or just C.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by RollingRamones
B. Good writing BTW.

Thank you, it was my first shot at writing in a CYOA.
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

c.
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
You wanna write Rolling Ramones?

I don't think I could come with anything good there, lol
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

this is a great thread guys, keep em coming
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik

I stopped reading after the following her home part. I don't want to assosiate myself as a stalker, the last time I did that my psychologist didn't give me the bananna sticker of goodness
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
C - Grab the phone, hand it to her and Improvise from there

Claire slides the closet door open.

“Here you go, cool ring tone by the way.” You say while handing her the phone.

See in theory if you just said “here you go” she would have been freaked out. But complimenting her taste in ring tones means she will be grateful. In theory…

“WHAT THE F*CK!?” He screams and jumps about 10 feet back.

Hmm, maybe she didn’t here you compliment the ring tone.

“GET AWAY FROM ME PEVERT!!!” She shrieks

“Hi I'm Dominic, we meet at KFC today, remember?”

She runs out of the room and bolts down the hallway.

“I will not end up getting raped and chopped up into little pieces.” She informs while running to the back door.

“No, I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out some time?”

Claire opens her back door.

“JAMIE! JAMIE! JAMIE!”

You wonder who Jamie is. Maybe her neighbour?

Just then a massive pitbull comes running in the door. It’s takes one look at you and bolts right towards you. It’s barking belligerently with a crazed look in it’s eyes.

What to do?

A – Run! We can always ask Claire out some other time.
B – Fight the dog. Killing her pet is bound to impress her. Isn’t that how Nicolas Cage met his wife?
C – You've kinda got blue balls after not finshing that fap, and it is a female dog.
Last edited by RollingRamones at Mar 29, 2009,
B or C

Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik

A. I'd rather not die yet.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm