I am not that tall, very much skinny, and I pretty much want to grow taller/larger or whichever. Do you have suggestions how? (no food supplements please)
Attend a gym and build some muscle?

Also, how old are you? You might still be due for a growth-spurt.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Brang the pain down on others, it makes you strong.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Steroids.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
If you want to get taller, then find a bar and hang from it for a couple of minutes everyday.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by S)E-Javelin
u forgot to add that ur puny downstairs as well.

I think downstairs isn't puny.

Quote by Iriathz
Attend a gym and build some muscle?

Also, how old are you? You might still be due for a growth-spurt.

16, spurt is over. Gym is a good idea though
Quote by silverchairman
masturbation... made me taller

Didn't affect me.

Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
If you want to get taller, then find a bar and hang from it for a couple of minutes everyday.

Are you sure about that?
Stand up straight if you dont already. You can't make yourself any taller then you already are
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Bodybuilding thread.

YEDIT: I see you wanna grow taller. You could always go the William Wallace way and get on the stretcher.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Last edited by YakunaAi at Mar 29, 2009,
Work out at a gym, ride a bike around town, or if you like me, and hate being in public places pretty much, go up to the woods and cut down trees for fire wood, or dig. That's what I did when I was tired of having flabby man boobs, I lost them, and gained a lot of muscle.
Quote by batiboy06
Didn't affect me.

Are you sure about that?

Yes, it really does help. Something about stretching the spine over time probably. Not instant effects though, duh.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Diet. Although its probably too late for that advice. I'm 16 and 6'4 myself, but I think most of that has been a really healthy diet throughout my life.
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
Quote by TeslaWolf
Work out at a gym, ride a bike around town, or if you like me, and hate being in public places pretty much, go up to the woods and cut down trees for fire wood, or dig. That's what I did when I was tired of having flabby man boobs, I lost them, and gained a lot of muscle.

I don't have flabby man boobs; i told you i'm skinny. Would that work?

I was told that if I worked out at a gym, I wouldn't grow any taller anymore. Is that true?
Quote by batiboy06
I don't have flabby man boobs; i told you i'm skinny. Would that work?

I was told that if I worked out at a gym, I wouldn't grow any taller anymore. Is that true?

Well, I don't believe there is a way to make you taller, but you said larger, and I suggested a good upper body building exercise, I believe it could put good muscles on just about everyone.
Quote by YakunaAi
Bodybuilding thread.

YEDIT: I see you wanna grow taller. You could always go the William Wallace way and get on the stretcher.

Lol yea....bodybuiulding aint gonna get him any taller...

@TS, you're like 17 dude, u still got a few years to grow...just make sureyou get enough sleep (8 hours), eat healthy, and exercise.
Lots of guys keep growing until they are 18. I knew one lad who grew 6" between 16 and 18. But eating well and good exercise will build muscle tone.
Ever thought about being a jockey or a racing driver?
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by huevos
Growing taller is really about your bones growing (/calcium adding to you bones)
I really don't see how stretching is gonna make you taller

I thought about that, too.

Quote by Lurcher
Lots of guys keep growing until they are 18. I knew one lad who grew 6" between 16 and 18. But eating well and good exercise will build muscle tone.
Ever thought about being a jockey or a racing driver?

I play basketball, but not regularly. I'm always busy at school.
Stem cells, only concern yourself with the harvesting and consumption of stem cells. Once you consume those delicious stem cells all else will fall into place.
Your best bet is to start a hobby that builds your muscles, but is enjoyable to do. However, if you're naturally skinny, you'd probably do better to just accept that fact. If you convince yourself there's a need to be big and strong, you're going to screw with your self-confidence, and possibly work yourself into some sort of short man syndrome. If you're skinny, you're in pretty good shape; there's no real need to buff up. Just be happy with the way you are.
If you get two horses and tie your arms to one and legs to another, and make them pull in different directions, you'll stretch.. at least it works in cartoons... Which means it must be true.
I have the opposite problem

Im 6 foot 3 and im 14...
a little lost.....
You are puny.

You will be crushed.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
Quote by jesusgonewrong
You are puny.

You will be crushed.

I'm thinking optimism isn't one of your strong points. :p
XIAOXI
Quote by Davo Ownz
I have the opposite problem

Im 6 foot 3 and im 14...

Use an anvil like Wile E. Coyote