With such a massive market for anything guitar related HOW is it that there is no gladiator style guitar show/touring battle!!

HOW!! I SAY!!.

Would you honestly not occasionally tune in to that. ********* comes to your town televised. Not sure how to set it out, pro vs. Pro? Australia team Vs. America

Not unlike that gladiator show I saw ads for

Can some person high up in the industry please steal my idea now and make this a reality for somethign decent on tv? Yes? no? kl
There is. It's called Rock Fujiyama and its hosted by Marty Friedman. But that's more of a variety show.

The general public does not want to see two wankers jerk off.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The general public does ( I SPEAK ON BEHALF OF EVERYONE). And ive seen that show and unfortunatly do not speak as much japanese as I would like.
Quote by Xiaoxi
There is. It's called Rock Fujiyama and its hosted by Marty Friedman. But that's more of a variety show.

The general public does not want to see two wankers jerk off.

And even this is with a very big wink.

Guitars are not meant for battle. They invented like swords for that ages ago.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
You know what I would see instead?

Terminator vs Resident Evil vs people on drugs

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'd like to see this show, excpet they only have one epsiode. In it, a six year old plays 'the' smoke on the water riff, and Yngiwe jacks off his guitar onto the audience real hard. But the judges/audience decide the kid wins. Then Yngwie unleashes the fockin' fury.
Quote by rigiddigits
Well I'm a girl and I don't want to die so I guess I'll have to choose to be raped.

Nobody sig that

Check out my gaming blog, Zombie Arcade
Also, I'm pretty sure one instance of Crossroads will quench your thirst for cheesiness.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
the only way this would work is if you did different categories based on genre, otherwise it's just gonna be nothing but guys trying to out-shred each other
"Be as radical as reality."
- V.I. Lenin
I'm the CEO of Fox and we just made your idea into a show. The show's premiere will begin in about a week.
Quote by drunkinkoala
I'm the CEO of Fox and we just made your idea into a show. The show's premiere will begin in about a week.

While you're at it, bring the Sarah Connor Chronicles back for a third season or I will personally see to it that you die in the hands of a T1000.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

While you're at it, bring the Sarah Connor Chronicles back for a third season or I will personally see to it that you die in the hands of a T1000.

Sorry it took me so long to respond, we just finished recording the third and fourth season. Tune in tomorrow at 8!
Quote by dan_g_
With such a massive market for anything guitar related HOW is it that there is no gladiator style guitar show/touring battle!!

HOW!! I SAY!!.

Would you honestly not occasionally tune in to that. ********* comes to your town televised. Not sure how to set it out, pro vs. Pro? Australia team Vs. America

Not unlike that gladiator show I saw ads for

Can some person high up in the industry please steal my idea now and make this a reality for somethign decent on tv? Yes? no? kl

I like this idea but it won't get enough ratings, not enough people like guitar solos.
Quote by CaptainRon
So anyway I was in math class the other day and I was thinking about aluminum. It is my favourite medal.

Canada fucking sucks. We can't decide between American or British English.

Al-yoo-min-ee-um son. Not of this aloominum crap. Damn Americans bastardising my language.

Also, since when have medals been made from aluminium?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Al-yoo-min-ee-um son. Not of this aloominum crap. Damn Americans bastardising my language.

Also, since when have medals been made from aluminium?

They're not.
He said made from aluminum - some weird metal that only exists in the US.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Nah I think I'll just make my own *puts on thinking face*

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional