Whats a good pedal for a power metal sound? Like a HammerFall/Blind Guardian sound.

Right now I'm running on just a Scott Ian Black 13 pedal but it just really doesn't get the job done no matter how much I mix its effects with my BOSS Micro BR.

So whats a pedal or a rig that can get the job done and can sound good on most amps and during recording?

Thanks!
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
I run on a crappy little 15W Fender Amp with a Gibson Explorer with humbuckers.

Bay Area CA, budget: about ?$50-110 I dont care if its used or not, as long as it works and gets me what I need.
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Quote by Cowslayer
I run on a crappy little 15W Fender Amp with a Gibson Explorer with humbuckers.

Bay Area CA, budget: about ?$50-110 I dont care if its used or not, as long as it works and gets me what I need.

shame on you, the awesome points of your explorer are invalid. your going to have to save up for a new amp that has good distortion on it if you want good sound, piling tons of crappy pedals on a little crappy amp will only make you sound worse
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
umm get a new amp. that is the best solution.
if you cant buy a new amp i suggest selling your gibson for a jackson or ESP then put the extra money on an amp like a b-52 At112
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Save for an amp. Your probably not even going to get a good pedal with that budget.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Well is there any way I make it sound like this when I go through the BOSS Micro BR?

I'm not going through my amp with this but I am using the Scott Ian pedal. I guess what Im looking for is that there is so much feedback I can constantly hear the buzzing of still strings.

Is there anyway I can eliminate this? I have tried just using the FX on the Micro BR but they are crap and are not heavy enough.
Quote by MuffinMan

Quote by Kensai