use Intervals, chords, scales, progressions, dynamics, rhythm, phrasing, intonation and expression?

does anyone have quotes? or have knowledge of any of this?
He uses them....homosexually??

Sorry, do not understand the question at all, its like asking how does he uses strings
Diezel, Motherfucker
Listen and learn some of his work then analyse it.... think about why he has put that note there and that note here, think about what went through his mind when he wrote it, be really nit picky with it, dont leave any note unlooked at!
Quote by wokketywok
what do you mean "use" them?

i think as in...how does he use them in his songwriting and his music?
Quote by Arterial
use Intervals, chords, scales, progressions, dynamics, rhythm, phrasing, intonation and expression?

does anyone have quotes? or have knowledge of any of this?

Learn his music and find out.

* not trying to be rude, but I think it's the best way for you to actually find out.
shred is gaudy music
you know i tend to incorperate intonation into my music by-

wait what?
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Quote by GuitarMunky
Learn his music and find out.

* not trying to be rude, but I think it's the best way for you to actually find out.

im learning his stuff, and i feel the music when i play it, but im not quite...aware of the theory behind it all...im not that good on theory either...basic theory knowledge lol
and i need this for a year12 assessment
Quote by Arterial
im learning his stuff, and i feel the music when i play it, but im not quite...aware of the theory behind it all...im not that good on theory either...basic theory knowledge lol
and i need this for a year12 assessment

Well, you either know enough theory to make sense of what he's doing or you don't. A true assessment should consider that.

I would suggest learning more theory and keep learning music. it all comes together as you progress. You need to know it yourself based on your own knowledge and observations. (again, for a true assessment)
shred is gaudy music
well its sorta why i asked UG if they could help me
because you guys may know more theory than me and could assess it better
One thing you should say about dynamics - do a search on Youtube, and find the video* where he talks about picking; he talks about how he'll really accent certain notes to get a good tone.

About rhythm, you could talk about riffs such as the main riff to Technical Difficulties, where he uses a three over two rhythm (that's the right name, right?) where the riff is made up of a rhythm of 3 notes, but it's in duple time (4/4).
Call me Batman.
Quote by J.A.M
One thing you should say about dynamics - do a search on Youtube, and find the video* where he talks about picking; he talks about how he'll really accent certain notes to get a good tone.

About rhythm, you could talk about riffs such as the main riff to Technical Difficulties, where he uses a three over two rhythm (that's the right name, right?) where the riff is made up of a rhythm of 3 notes, but it's in duple time (4/4).

oo a truly useful post
thank you very much Jam
Keep in mind the advice others have given mind
Call me Batman.