So, my B string has broken every week for the past three weeks. I have a show coming up, and I need this to be fixed. The string breaks at the bridge, which I understand means it's a problem with the bridge. How do I fix this?
Quote by DevilsDance76
rigeljs is on the money...

PRS 513 Mahogany>Fulltone Clyde Wah>Tonebone Classic>MXR Dyna Comp>ISP Noise Decimator>Boss TU-2>Mesa Lonestar Special
Check for excessive string tension and any sharp spots on the saddles.Those are usually the leading causes of string breaks at the bridge.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

This the second 513 I've heard this happening to in the last while! Check where the string falls as it exits the trem block hole before it crosses over the saddle. Does it rub against the side of the hole?
Moving on.....
Aside from checking the Saddles check the bridge and tuners for a sharp edges. Does the 513 only come with a Trem? I forget, sorry. Then Check all the spots where the string comes in contact with any metal. Maybe try a different brand of strings if you can't find any problems with the guitar.

John
It does seem to rub against the side of the hole. If I intonate it, should that fix the problem?
Quote by DevilsDance76
rigeljs is on the money...

PRS 513 Mahogany>Fulltone Clyde Wah>Tonebone Classic>MXR Dyna Comp>ISP Noise Decimator>Boss TU-2>Mesa Lonestar Special
Possibly but not guaranteed! Only if the adjustment moves the saddle back far enough to lift the string off the edge of the hole. If it doesn't you may want to consider sanding the perimeter of the hole to ease the edge.
Moving on.....