████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i think it does, but i think youre supposed to fap an 30mins-2 hours before sex i think. so that youre calm and ready for round two..
but i reckon if you do, your semen stores are partially depleted.
For people who have late ejaculation, it really is required.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Not really. You fap if you know your chick is coming over later because you can last longer when the time comes.

Just because it was the best four seconds of your life doesn't mean she enjoyed it.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Don't you mean early?

No... unless their semen rebuilds faster than the Terminator.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by YakunaAi
No... unless their semen rebuilds faster than the Terminator.

Nah, but if you ejaculate early, then you'd want to fap beforehand so that you don't cum after like 10 seconds, right?
Quote by Gigatiran
Not really. You fap if you know your chick is coming over later because you can last longer when the time comes.

Just because it was the best four seconds of your life doesn't mean she enjoyed it.

perhaps, but i take forever to release on the first round lol, so having a pre-round doesnt help me that much ><
Quote by Gigatiran

So true

Wait, who lasts four seconds?
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Don't you mean early?

If it takes you an hour to ejaculate, you fap, then do your thing so you aren't giving her second-degree burns down there.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Do it an hour or so beforehand. Something Like Mary style, except without the comical hairstyles.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Nah, but if you ejaculate early, then you'd want to fap beforehand so that you don't cum after like 10 seconds, right?

People with late ejaculation will usually take 45 minutes to "arrive." They're gonna be hella tired after 20 minutes, so the guy usually never gets his "chance."
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by YakunaAi
People with late ejaculation will usually take 45 minutes to "arrive." They're gonna be hella tired after 20 minutes, so the guy usually never gets his "chance."

Holy ****ing ****, there are people that take that long?
Don't their dicks get sore after a while?
Quote by YakunaAi

I hate that actually.
I've done it to where she's had all the fun she's going to get out of it and I just feel guilty.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

Quote by Gigatiran
If it takes you an hour to ejaculate, you fap, then do your thing so you aren't giving her second-degree burns down there.

hence the creation of lube
i always come to UG for a tab, but get sucked into the pit

[SoWrongItsMatt]Have you tried, "Sex on fire?"

[[x]Huffy[x]]Either way I'm gonna be too stoned to care.

what he said.^

i love qotsa

mymusic
enjoy it.
does sex make you cum sooner than when you fap then?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Gigatiran
I hate that actually.
I've done it to where she's had all the fun she's going to get out of it and I just feel guilty.

That happens way too often to me.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by Kensai
I only fap after sex.

Kensai no!

I spose a man has to do what a man has to do

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by Neo Evil11
does sex make you cum sooner than when you fap then?

Depends on the chick, sometime nothing beats good 'ol righty.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

Quote by YakunaAi
it takes most women 45 minutes to achieve orgasm.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Gigatiran

Pun intended?
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by Gigatiran

I fap with my left hand.

If your girl gave you a BJ before sex and you came, would that count as premature ejaculation?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
it takes most women 45 minutes to achieve orgasm.

From my experience, 30 minutes has been the longest she's taken.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by YakunaAi

I have taken over an hour before, but then I was holding it in so we could experiment for longer.

In all honesty, I wouldn't suggest fapping before sex for late ejaculation. You just have to find something that is more efficient than holding yourself up with your arms and thrusting like it is the end of days. It's about the ride, not where you end.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
I fap with my left hand.

If your girl gave you a BJ before sex and you came, would that count as premature ejaculation?

No. A BJ, while oral-sex, is still sex.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by YakunaAi
From my experience, 30 minutes has been the longest she's taken.
some women can reach orgasm sooner. but then again, she might have never had a true orgasm.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by gm jack
I have taken over an hour before, but then I was holding it in so we could experiment for longer.

In all honesty, I wouldn't suggest fapping before sex for late ejaculation. You just have to find something that is more efficient than holding yourself up with your arms and thrusting like it is the end of days. It's about the ride, not where you end.

Well, it's not to fun when your girl gets tired of the long-ass ride. Then you gotta make the rest of the journey yourself...
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
some women can reach orgasm sooner. but then again, she might have never had a true orgasm.

Let's just say it was a "visible" orgasm.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by YakunaAi
Pun intended?

Actually no, lol.

And I don't think it takes 45 minutes for a woman to orgasm, but then again I'm not a doctor nor a credible expert.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

I don't get what is so taboo about premature ejaculation. Since when has sex been a two way street? If I ejaculate quicker, I have more time to play Xbox.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
I don't get what is so taboo about premature ejaculation. Since when has sex been a two way street? If I ejaculate quicker, I have more time to play Xbox.

If you have late ejaculation, you learn to play Xbox while have sex.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by YakunaAi
If you have late ejaculation, you learn to play Xbox while have sex.

Or have sex with your Xbox...
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96

haha

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by sebastian_96

I call her Sheila.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

Quote by sebastian_96

...I'll be right back...
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Well this thread has made me really wish I hadn't attended a Catholic school up until last year ...
Quote by aaciseric
Well this thread has made me really wish I hadn't attended a Catholic school up until last year ...

I'm gonna 1up you by saying that I attended a private, all boys, catholic school.
Page 1 of 2