Months ago I had a problem with my ipod. There was those water drops from the roof that comes when the day is rainy and the ipod was a victim of that water drop. The Ipod was all wet and it didnt truned on or did anything. Days later it turned on but the problem is that the ipod says all the time that its charging when it even does not have the cable plugged. When I turn it off appears the big battery icon that says charging so in other words never turns off. I would like to know if there is a software or something were I can see how much battery I got left cuz the icon is on charging mode always. Thx for the help
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
So no solution?
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
- Ernie Ball 10-46
I think that implies that there is a problem with your battery, it might have something to do with the moisture that got in there.

If you have a local Apple store, they'll be able to tell you what's wrong and maybe even fix it.
When did you buy it? It might still be under some sort of warranty.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
I got it like 2 years ago.
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
- Ernie Ball 10-46
Have you tried restoring the firmware?
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Quote by Gigatiran
Have you tried restoring the firmware?

Il try then.
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
- Ernie Ball 10-46
My classic has been doing this for a while now. I don't remember it getting wet though. I've been meaning to take it into the shop if I can find one.