Drinking, Sleeping, Jamming, Wanking.

This is the never ending cycle that must be broken - I NEED SOMETHING NEW!

Any suggestions? (I don't care how stupid they are, at this point, I will consider them)
Last edited by Tomaz24 at Mar 29, 2009,
Do my coursework, I've spent my weekend because of this piece of shit. I'm missing beautiful sunshine.
NOPE.
do it all in reverse order
Quote by Powerhouse
I know for a fact that UFO's exist because I was abducted by one when I was 12 and they took me to your anus.

Quote by Greenday389
You know you are a bassist when you are wanted more than you are respected.
Steal a sheep and put it on a boat durring high tide with a note on it collar (You'll need to apply a collar) And in the note put a name for the sheep and your mailing address, then, when it washes ashore, you can see were it eneded up. IDK....Whales sucks, dig up princess Deyana or whatever, and bang the **** out of her corpse, then put it in the tower of london tour area with a note and your mailing address, then, when someone finds it, you can see what it is like to be beaten up by futbal hoolagins, spit on by children, then decapitated. Seriously though, people take that sh*t to heart, raping the dead body of a former princess of their country and all....
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Read a book! (Perferably a good one).
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
Quote by fret-less
Steal a sheep and put it on a boat durring high tide with a note on it collar (You'll need to apply a collar) And in the note put a name for the sheep and your mailing address, then, when it washes ashore, you can see were it eneded up. IDK....Whales sucks, dig up princess Deyana or whatever, and bang the **** out of her corpse, then put it in the tower of london tour area with a note and your mailing address, then, when someone finds it, you can see what it is like to be beaten up by futbal hoolagins, spit on by children, then decapitated. Seriously though, people take that sh*t to heart, raping the dead body of a former princess of their country and all....

lolwut?

I quite like a good book to read.
Last edited by uk.mace at Mar 29, 2009,
Quote by imdeth
Learn a new language, to dance, read a good book, paint a picture, make love to a squirrel.

You better not!
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
You better not!

Your username is right. You really are angry. Here, would you like to taste my nuts?

<_<

>_>.
Quote by severed-metal
Have you tried knitting?

This is good, but in all honestry it has to be a multitask thing, so you'd need reasonable TV to watch or music to listen to, etc.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
Read loads of horror books really late, fall asleep and wake up realising they were so scary that you've managed to wet yourself from the fright. Also try and write a book and/or some music.
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
FINALLY!

THANK YOU!

Was waiting for ages for the penis.

Quote by guitar-guy01
i'm in ireland, we're neutral, we won't fight unless its for a day off or alcohol

Nihilism doesn't exist...
Girlfriend. I spent 13 hours talking to her in a row yesterday and it was awesome.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Take up stalking as a hobby

Buy a cardboard box big enough to hide in and stand in it in the street and follow people around.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
We need something to do too, actually.

The fact that we are surfing the Pit proves it.
Quote by matt169
Take up stalking as a hobby

Buy a cardboard box big enough to hide in and stand in it in the street and follow people around.

Like that? Make sure you kill mario also and Luigi too.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Travel the lands
Roam the distant sands
Stop complaining
Go outside even when it's raining
For the love of the Gods, please
Yr gonna die from death & disease
So appreciate it now
Before it happens, for it shall
We just don't know how.
The times they are a changin'.....