Page 1 of 2
What song in metal is the hardest to remember or the longest?

I nominate:
"In the Name of Auebothiabathabaithobeuee" by Absu (I hope I spelled that correctly.)
The Glorious Liberation Of The People's Technocratic Republic Of Vinnland By The Combined Forces Of The United Territories Of Europa - Type O Negative

Quote by Pernell
Papyrus...whatever the fuck

+1

Great song; probably one of Nile's bests.
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
"A Mind Beside Itself: III. The Silent Man" - Dream Theater
Quote by Pernell

Papyrus Containing the Spell to... erm... something... Water?
ohai little sig.
progenies of the great apocalypse
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by Demonikk

Papyrus Containing The Spell To Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks From He Who Is In The Water.

Yes I did have to go check my itunes to see if it was right.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
Quote by Demonikk

Papyrus Containging the Spell to Protect It's Posessor From He Who Is In the Water.

Without looking it up, so i don't know how accurate it is...

EDIT: ^ Damn. So close...
The Planet That Once Used to Absorb Flesh in Order to Achieve Divinity and Immortality (Suffocated to the Flesh That It Desired...)
Demilich's Nespithe is full of long/hard to remember song names.

Edit: ^
More Absu songs:

The Cognate House of Courtly Witches Lies West of County Meath
and
Of the Dead Who Never Rest in their Tombs are the Attendance of Familiar Spirits
Bal-Sagoth has some good ones.

Cry Havoc for Glory, And the Annihilation of the Titans of Chaos (The Splendour of a Thousand Swords Gleaming Beneath The Blazon of the Hyperborean Empire, Part III)

And lo, when the Imperium marches against Cul-Kothoth, then dark sorceries shall enshroud the Citadel of the Obsidian Crown

The Dark Liege Of Chaos Is Unleashed At The Ensorcelled Shrine Of A'Zura Kai (The Splendour Of A Thousand Swords Gleaming Beneath The Blazon Of The Hyperborean Empire Part II)
Quote by Lappo
The Planet That Once Used to Absorb Flesh in Order to Achieve Divinity and Immortality (Suffocated to the Flesh That It Desired...)

This.

A lot of the tracks off of that album, for that matter.

Oh, and everything here:

1. Touching the Straw to the Liquified Feces and Drawing It Into Your Lungs 00:44
2. Cuntaminating the Gynacologists Instruments with my Seminal Fluids 01:55
3. Performing Open Heart Surgery as a Malpractice on an Orally Aborted Fetus 00:36
4. Gulping the Reeking Putrid Rotting Purulence from a Swollen Cadaver 00:28
5. Eating 10 Buckets Full of Dried and Solidified Chips of Dog Cum 00:33
6. Digesting the Flesh That Was Previously Masticated by a Drooling Retard 00:36
7. Containing the Embryonic Fluid and Shaking It Until the Foam Comes Out of the Top 00:20
8. Sewing Your Pussy Lips Shut so the Fetus Growing Inside of You Will Die and Decay in your Uterus 00:36
9. Puking Inside of your Used Colostomy Bag and Feeding It Through your Grandmother's Intravenous 00:28
10. Storing my Excrement Inside of your Glasses Case 00:49
11. Surgical Formation of an Opening From the Urinary Tract to an Isolated Segment of the Ileum 00:35
12. Oxidative Decomposition Under Anaerobic Conditions 00:23
13. Large Mass of Accumulated Feces in the Rectum Resembling a Tumor 00:33
14. Painful Spasm of the Vagina From Contraction of the Muscles Surrounding It 00:36
15. Omental Hernia Into the Scrotum 00:21
16. Suturing of the Vulva and Perineum to Support a Prolapsed Uterus 00:33
17. Failure During Embryogenesis of Normal Rotation of Viscera 00:23
18. A Malunion of a Fractured Bone Caused by Blunt Force 00:20
19. Underdevelopment of a Tissue Organ or Body 00:20
20. Excessive Amounts of Nitrogenous Matter Found in Urine 00:44
21. Accumulation of Serous Fluid in a Sac-Like Cavity in the Tunica Vaginalis Testis 01:02
22. Surgical Procedures to Further Complicate Retinal Displacement 01:05
23. Congenital Absence of or Failure to Develop Half of a Vertebra 00:45
24. Extracorporeal Fecal Matter Extraction 00:36
25. Hemorrhagic Red Pigmentation of the Spinal Fluid 00:48
26. Minute Forms Consisting of a Scolex and Three or Four Proglottids 00:55
27. Undignified and Painful Death Due to Inadequate Control of Symptons at the End of Life 01:13
28. Inter****ingmission 01:01
29. Process of Obtaining a Large Amount of Blood from the Fetal Scalp for pH Testing 00:49
30. Decomposition of Organic Matter Due to Rise in Temperature and Humidity 00:38
31. Abnormal, Painful and Continued Erection of the Penis Caused by Disease 01:09
32. The Malformation and Underdevelopment of Body Organs from Embryonic Tissues 00:50
33. Severe Gastrointestinal Irritation with Bloody Vomitus 00:56
34. Presence in the Blood of an Abnormal Protein That Forms Gels at Low Temperatures 01:00
35. The Melting of Body Fat Due to Extreme Extracorporeal Temperatures 00:30
36. Failure of the Embryonic Neural Tube to Close During Development Resulting in Cogenital Spina Bifida 00:53
37. Ingestion of a Dead Fetus Lying Dormant Under Your Pillow 01:00
38. Large Convoluted Mass of Gray Matter in the Lateral Portion of the Cerebellum 01:07
39. Submerging the Fetus in Acid Just to Rid It of the Umbilical Cord 00:55
40. Poisonous Alkaloid Used to Kill Rodents May Produce Vomiting and Symmetrical Muscle Spasms 00:37
41. Uterogastrointestinal Bleeding Caused by an Aluminum Bat Being Slammed Into Your Stomach 00:33
42. Mastication of Your Scrotum by a Vice Grip 00:26
Total playing time 30:41

I'd link the metal archives page, but the cover art would probably get me a warning.

****, these song titles are brilliant, aren't they?
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
"And by Our Own Hand Did Every Last Bird Lie Silent in Their Puddles, the Air Barren of Song as the Clouds Drifted Away. For Killing Their Greatest Enemy, the Locusts Noisily Thanked Us and Turned Their Jaws Toward Our Crops, Swallowing Our Greed Whole." - Red Sparowes.

-_-

All of their songs have long names (because the albums are instrumental concept albums..... just read up on them. ), but some are easier to remember than others.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Last edited by fallenangel20 at Apr 5, 2009,
Hahaha, I cracked up at the 'Process of Obtaining a Large Amount of Blood from the Fetal Scalp for pH Testing' one.
Quote by Butt Rayge
, What is it?

Anime rape
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

Wolven Ancestry's "The Wrath of Gaia" has quite a few as well.

For example:

And Gaia's Wrath of a Thousand Forms of Vehement Torture Will Be Brought Upon Ourselves, the Self-Destructing Human

The Fountain of Ageless Growth, Lifeblood of All Who Doth Bear the Spirit of Gaia

A Mythological Anticipation of Omnipotent Immortality Enshrouds Our Viscious Conquest

With Northern Twilight Resplendent, We Follow the Moonlit Path in Search of Habitable Lands

The Paralyzing Human Fear of All Which Is Essential to the Cyclical Nature of Earthen Prosperity

Soon Enough the Capitarmageddon Will Arrive, and With Death Shall Come New Life

Edit: What band/album is that Halo?
Last edited by Kusabi at Apr 5, 2009,

I love how the 'Interfuckingmission' is longer than most of the songs...
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Apr 5, 2009,
Quote by Kusabi

Edit: What band/album is that Halo?

Splattered Remains - Choking On the Rot
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

"Chapter of Obeisance Before Giving Breath to the Inert One In the Presence of the Cresent Shaped Horns" - Nile
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
That Splattered Remains album and Red Sparowes in general win this thread.
Quote by Pernell

You mean Papyrus Containing the Spell of Protection Against He Who Dwells in Water?

EDIT: Damn ><
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Last edited by Shinozoku at Apr 5, 2009,
Read my edit
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
"The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation" - Rednex

"All Clockwork and No Bodily Fluids Makes Hal a Dull Metal Humbert In Heaven Every Elephant Baby Wants to Be So Full of Sting Paul Simon in the Park with Canticle – But You Can't Pick Your Friends Vacuum Genesis DEFMACROS HOWSOMETH INGDOTIME SALENGTHS OMETHINGL ETBFOLLOW AAFTERNOO NGETPRESE NTMOMENTI FTHINGSWO NTALWAYSB ETHISWAYT BCACAUSEA BWASTEAFT ERNOONWHE NEQBMERET URNFROMSH OWLITTLEG REENPLACE 27" - Game Theory

/thread?
Quote by Pernell

+1

papyrus containing the spell to preserve its possesor against attacks from he who is in the water
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

Quote by Scout1011
Bal-Sagoth has some good ones.

Cry Havoc for Glory, And the Annihilation of the Titans of Chaos (The Splendour of a Thousand Swords Gleaming Beneath The Blazon of the Hyperborean Empire, Part III)

And lo, when the Imperium marches against Cul-Kothoth, then dark sorceries shall enshroud the Citadel of the Obsidian Crown

The Dark Liege Of Chaos Is Unleashed At The Ensorcelled Shrine Of A'Zura Kai (The Splendour Of A Thousand Swords Gleaming Beneath The Blazon Of The Hyperborean Empire Part II)

Ball sack + faggot = Bal-Sagoth.
lololol

Chuck Berry > Buckcherry
Quote by larry jones
Those cookies look like used tampons.

Quote by Sleaze Disease

Sex me RIGHT NOW.

-----------------------------------------------
AAA
OUR GOD
[font="Franklin Gothic
Medium"]Thrash 'Til Death
Last edited by Pingis_Or_Death at Apr 5, 2009,
Quote by Taydr
Papyrus Containing The Spell To Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks From He Who Is In The Water.

Yes I did have to go check my itunes to see if it was right.

They could condense that so easily to something like "Magic Water Paper".
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
They could condense that so easily to something like "Magic Water Paper".

But why should they? It's NIIILE, dude.
"On Graven Images I Glide Beyond the Monstrous Gates of Pandemonium to Face the Baptized Warriors of Yahweh in the Skull Littered Plain of Esdraelon"

"Falling with Lightning Rays Beamed through the Blazing Firmament Towards the Untented Burial Ground of Kharsag"

"Behold the Kindred Battle Carcasses Strewn Across the Bloodied Dunes of Gilgamesh Mute in the Frenzied Clamour of Death's Rolling Tongue and Ravenous Bursting Steel"

All by The Meads of Asphodel
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Way too hungover to read all those titles haha. Demilich obviously take the cake here.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Hahaha.......sake.

'Writing incredibly long song titles, all following a similar pattern, to confuse everyone'.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
The Distant and Mechanised Glow of European Dance Parties- 65daysofstatic

Warm Time Machine/Low End Transmission/Over the Foaming Deep- Praxis

And almost every song Demilich has released.
Some Meshuggah Song .

Something with ... paradoxication or something
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Page 1 of 2