Sawman3
Flying high, Mr. Freebird
261 IQ
I can only wonder why there wasn't one of these earlier...

Anyway, brilliant group, great music. Their influence can be seen in all sorts of more recent bands from Slightly Stoopid to Pearl Jam.

Discuss
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
ant_mcbane
10 IQ
To be honest, the only song i've heard by them is Nights in White Satin, and that was through my dad a looooooong time ago, it's an awesome song but i never really pursued them, any other tips on songs/albums?
Helpy Helperton
122 IQ
Yeah moody blues are an awesome group, they have some absolute classics like nights in white satin, Question, i'm just a singer(in a rock and roll band), story in your eyes. So I agree great group, they deserve much praise.

Pearl Jam were influenced by them? I guess that's why I love pearl Jam too then
Last edited by Helpy Helperton at Apr 23, 2009,
Sawman3
Flying high, Mr. Freebird
261 IQ
ant_mcbane: All of their albums are great. I'd strongly recommend To Our Children's Children's Children to start out with.

Helpy: Pearl Jam never stated them as an influence as far as I know, but I definitely feel like the influence is there.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Marcos Zarevich
21 IQ
I'd recommend Seventh Sojourn, where I'm just a singer in a rock'n'roll band is. Though the lyrics may seem a bit naive, they were a great band. A question of balance is a good record too
HiImKindaNewAnd
Stupid n00b
234 IQ
I have Days of Future Passed. The material is excellent, but the orchestra is a little too cheesy for my tastes.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.