Poll: What would Jim Morrison be if he was still alive?
Poll Options
View poll results: What would Jim Morrison be if he was still alive?
Badass conservative type
5 20%
Peaceful liberal type
20 80%
Voters: 25.
Goin' Mobile
1,418 IQ
Would he be:

A) A conservative man's man type of guy

or

B) A liberal that's into preservation and activism

I tend to think he would still be the way he was when he died. Which was basically A. If he was still alive I think he would have kicked drugs and alcohol by now, but he would have kept his authenticity.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
guitarsftw
UG's Boss
860 IQ
he'd be an aging liberal
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Italy's Finest
UG Member
998 IQ
Love the sig threadstarter... I wrote an entire essay on that one line lol such an awesome 1... I love Jim... I have wondered about this many a night...

I don't think I'd ever call Jim a conservative by any means what with his LSD consumption, dropping out of college, absolutely pissing off his dad (then making him rich after he died) etc... I mean that's certainly not conservative ...his dad was in the military...can you picture Jim in the military? LOL

Jim , who may never died, or might not even have really been named Jim, could have done any number of things... however, due to his belief in the super natural, occult, and spirtis, etc ... i do not believe he'd die a republican, even tho he wud b incredibly wealthy atm....
The times they are a changin'.....
Goin' Mobile
1,418 IQ
Yeah, I've spent alot of time thinking about it too. I don't think he would be a Republican, but I don't think he would be a liberal. His lyrics were too dark. I think he would definetely be in the middle leaning a little to the right though. If he was still alive he'd probably be out in New Mexico or something living on a ranch and going out and hunting and being manly with his beard and all. That's why I put A.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
TDMize15
I Don't Even Know Myself
289 IQ
Definitely bad ass liberal... as almost all rock stars are.
Please don't confront me with my failures. I had not forgotten them.
Italy's Finest
UG Member
998 IQ
Jim is probably on the other side reading these words right now ... never know ...

that man really opened me up to spirituality and believing in the "other side" as well as ghosts , etc.
The times they are a changin'.....
Second Rate
815 IQ
Quote by Hagbard Celine
A Libertarian.

This seems the most likely one.
porhobo420
hero i japan
79 IQ
Quote by szekelymihai
a damn hippie , which he always was. In the good way

He was never a hippy, he was actually very against hippies. He called the hippie revolution bull****....
talia.
UG's Military Wimenz
500 IQ
liberal. i can't see him as a conservative if he were still alive.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama