Page 3 of 3
necrosis1193
UG Nerd
8,778 IQ
If it's open, depending on whether or not you guys consider Jeff Beck fitting in later, heavier albums like Guitar Shop and Frankie's House, I'd be more than happy to do the April Blues AOTM.
Hey you! Yes, you! Buy my music! It's cool and stuff!

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern division champions, 2015: 81-81
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 world champions, 2015: 5-11
2015 Pick 'Em: 155-101
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
1,943 IQ
Please do. We haven't even had any posted for March.

Also, if you want to do it for April, either post it before March 27, or it will have to wait a week to get stickied. I'll be out of town for the first week of the month.

Don't worry, I'll have someone keeping an eye on you all.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
1,943 IQ
Thanks to axegrinder for posting the first jazz AOTM in a while. We could still use a blues one for this month.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
primusfan
Conspiracy Music Theorist
5,337 IQ
i posted two. someone never stickied them.

just kitten.
#DTWD
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
1,943 IQ
Hah, sorry about that. I was busy at school and probably didn't notice them. PM me or post in here from now on!

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Regibald
It's just a ride
116 IQ
I'd be happy to do a blues AOTM at some point, if, of course it's still wanted.
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
1,943 IQ
Go for it. Post here and let me know it's up, when you finish.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
1,943 IQ
Consider it July's AOTM.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
1,943 IQ
Nothing new since July.

Is there any remaining interest in this?

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Regibald
It's just a ride
116 IQ
I wouldn't mind doing another one perhaps, but then again, if I'd just be flogging a dead horse so to speak there probably wouldn't be much point... ?
Carswell98
*heavy sigh*
393 IQ
alright, I'd like to try my hand at this, if it's okay, i'd like to do a pair of albums released by a husband and wife team, that really serve as companion pieces for one another, let me know if it's alright and I'll have a nice meaty writeup tomorrow.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
1,943 IQ
Sure thing. Send me a PM when you've got it finished, and I'll sticky it.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
smartguyreviews
Kenny G on Ecstacy
863 IQ
it looks like the album of the month has been the same for awhile, i'll gladly write one
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
1,943 IQ
Please do.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
primusfan
Conspiracy Music Theorist
5,337 IQ
i'm going to write a new jazz AOTM if that's cool.
#DTWD
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
1,943 IQ
Awesome

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
1,943 IQ
Anyone listening to anything cool lately? Write me something!

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
1,943 IQ
Thanks!

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
The_Pilgrim_33
117 IQ
I've noticed that the blues Album of the Month has been the same since 2010, so I was wondering if I could take a crack at writing up a new one.
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
1,943 IQ
Have at it. Post in here to let me know when it's up.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
I vote "Ornette Plays A Flock of Seagulls" for AOTM 2015.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please. This as well.