Page 2 of 267
Quote by strat0blaster
Oh - apologies...

I thought that was a joke directed at TS.... In which case, it was funny.

Actuality dictates that it's not. My bad.

It's okay, I forgive you.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go back to cutting myself, for you see it releases the precious endorphins in the brain.
No matter how bad I am no matter the fact that I go to a brethren church and you go to a baptist, no matter how many times we've kissed. I will not sleep with your daughter before marriage!!!! So let us close the door, let us be in the same room alone, let us be together more than one day a week, you over protective asshole.
These are all to different people:

I don't care about your relationship problems.
Stop up talking at the end of every sentence.
I don't care that you're pissed I'm dating your daughter, I'm going to slam her just because of that.
Stop texting me every second of the day. I don't care what you're having for lunch.
TWILIGHT SUCKS ASS.

*sigh* I've wanted to shout that all day.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Please, leave me alone... for once. I need my own space sometimes.
-Girlfriend

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't believe in you and what you stand for
-English teacher

I hope you know, you made my 5th grade hell
-5th Grade teacher

I'm sorry I couldn't be w/ you and I hope you know I liked you
-Some girl who liked me last year

------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** you. I hope you know when I'm out of the house my little brothers/your sons will hardly listen to you since they listen to me more than you and they do **** behind your back that I let them b/c you're such a controlling asshole. My mom could do much better and you know it, jerk.
-Step dad

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry mom, but I simply don't believe in your religion or anything that is associated w/ and no, I'm not Agnostic, I'm full blown Atheist and I'm not going to become Evangelican or Catholic b/c I simply cannot believe what you believe.
-Mom

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe if you weren't such a macho asshole, your business wouldn't be such a piece of **** money waster, listen to your wife.. she has a degree in business. I hate you and all men who have immature macho bull****, one thing to be chivalrous and another to be immature at ****ing 40 years old. And for once, try to be a man w/o your wife having to make you shake my hand, asshole. Just b/c I'm dating your daughter and making her happy doesn't mean you have to be such an asshole to me to the point where you can't give me a decent hello and manly handshake. You are an immature child and I **** your daughter whenever you're out of the house afterschool.
-Girlfriend's dad
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Last edited by Misticalz at May 12, 2009,
Quote by metaldud536
I didn't mean to be weird just funny. At least say hello....

...Are you me?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
That's NOT where a loofah goes.
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
Alright - I guess I'll contribute since I inadvertantly busted on that other guy because I thought his truth was a joke.

-When are you going to stop trying to make me dislike you out of fear for how right things could be, and realize that what you want is right in front of you? I'm not going anywhere - I'm not abandoning you.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at May 12, 2009,
you need to grow up, i cant hold your hand and do everything for you anymore. your more than old enough to take care of everything by yourself. by the way, i have done everything for you and more but most days im still your 2nd option.

-------

you know you can be weak, no one will judge you for it. this tough girl wall you put up is very thin. if you open up to me and finally explain yourself i know you will be happier with life.

-------

we have been broken up 3 years now and you still have a creepy thing for me, you check up my facebook/myspace and make sure to convienantly appear in places i will be. things are over you know, you broke up with me and made me out to be the asshole because i wont take your pathetic ass back, grow up, find a backbone, and be somebody. then maybe we can talk one day. god damn.
is too young to be versed in such grown up ways...

please listen to my band at www.drawntofury.com
First you said you loved me...then you said you didn't...and right after that, not even two days later, I found out you've been dating someone during this episode we were having?

Have you been fucking with me the whole time? Did you ever like me at all?
I still love you...

/emo moment
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by Fivebretz
I should have visited you way more, and now I can't even remember the last thing I said to you. I love you.

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by metaldud536
Depends. Are you akward around girls and have a hard time keeping conversations going with them?

im awkward around everyone and i cant talk about anytihng...so i usually end conversations with things like...

"wow. youre eyes are really pretty...but eh...i have a fascination with eyes. i have a jar full of 'em at home if youre interested in seeing"
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Man the **** up. Your supposed to be the one doing all the first moves, can't you see your hurting her?

You ****ing dropped my guitar, you ****ing pay for it, don't pussy out and be a ****** even though I know it's hard for you.

No dude, I'm as good and if not better than you at guitar, stop doing all the same tricks over and over again. Also stop talking about soul, you're drier than a *****'s pussy.

Stop this madness and go get your pay and take a shower, you smell of bad oranges all the time.

No, you suck at teaching and you suck even more at holding discipline in the class, go back to teacher's ed and learn to be more agressive.

Stop making us read everything on the sheets, WE CAN READ. Expect for that lone blonde girl, but she's ugly and has nothing better to say all the time anyways so screw her.

I think I'm done for now, but there will be more.
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
Quote by abdulalhazred

"wow. youre eyes are really pretty...but eh...i have a fascination with eyes. i have a jar full of 'em at home if youre interested in seeing"

icwatudidthar
1) stop stalking us! she left you for me and that's it. she isnt taking you back so F*** off and leave us both alone! Get the f*** over it! You treated her wrong and you are a stupid @$$hole and you never realized what you had!
2) I know that you are a loser and have major social issues, but whining to me like a pussy with 600 texts everyday and thinking negatively of yourself isnt gonna f***ing help you at all! so stop complaining and being a douchebag and man up to it!
3) I love you, but i hate that we can only get together on saturdays...I want to f***ing murder your mom. It's all her f***ing fault!
"Kezia, my darling, please never forget, this world's got the substance of a frozen summer silhouette," Said my mother through lips that were cracked with love and toil before she added, "the warmest of blankets is six feet of soil."
Quote by metaldud536
Depends. Are you akward around girls and have a hard time keeping conversations going with them?

I am the same way. One of the easiest ways to establish connections and relationships is to talk through IM. it gives you a chance to not say awkward things, and show how smart you are (which i'm sure all of UG would agree you are)
Quote by captaincrunk
I am the same way. One of the easiest ways to establish connections and relationships is to talk through IM. it gives you a chance to not say awkward things, and show how smart you are (which i'm sure all of UG would agree you are)

I second this on both points.
You're a ****ing **** friend. You try so ****ing hard to be alternative and 'weird' and it dosn't work you stupid tool. You should **** off with your stupid girlfriend forever. No one would ****ing care.

By the way, when this 'relationship' if it can even be called one goes down the pan (which should happen some time in the next 6months as pre usual) then don't expect all your friends who you ditched to start being nice to you again. Aint gonna happen you moron. Time to wake up fool.
Quote by captaincrunk

She hasn't accepted my friend request. Maybe I'm not a pretty cool guy after all
Quote by metaldud536
She hasn't accepted my friend request. Maybe I'm not a pretty cool guy after all

or she hasn't seen it, or she's not a cool girl. Or she already thinks you're crazy!!!

No matter why, women are plentiful. Theres like, 4 billion of them!
Hey, fag. You aren't a damn hippie. Stop trying to be one. Don't claim you are one, because being one won't make you cool. You're presence annoys me. Seriously. You hanging around me and my friends is awkward. Plus you claim to be this epic guitar player...and you aren't. "Mr. I-Don't-Use-A-Pick". Using or not using a pick won't make you a good guitarist. And your fingerstyle sucks.
Fuck you Jen. After 9 months, you owe me an explanation.
One Sexy Canadian Man.

...and single too.
Uhm... damn I really do want to ****ing kill you. I was considering driving 2 hours just to come show you exactly who you're laughing at.

Me and mah homeez is gonna eff your shiznat up.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
You should stop talking so loud and acting like a douche bag.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by metaldud536

Only some of them.

There's this one in particular that I keep pissing off, even though I haven't done a thing to her... Apparently, she's really nice to everybody else but me.

I don't even remember what I first said to her to make her hate me, but I was just trying to be funny/dorky.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE