Page 3 of 266
*Ahem*

Here is my list of kids in my class who are ******s:

Dylan Osbourne - You are the biggest douche I have ever met, I hope you go to prison.

Tyler Shreyer - I hate your guts, you are all talk.

Micheal Meade - You always say your stronger than me yet you got beat up by a retard.

Isaac Buyer - You are an immature prick and also fat.

Mark Richards - You are an even bigger immature prick.

Sherry - I can't stand to look at you.

Drew Watt - I am going to punch you in the face within the next 3 weeks I know I am.

Chris Durtche - Now I know why people call you chris douche, we used to be friends ass hole.

Sydney Anderson - mamas girl

Mickee - you don't know me and when we met you said I was a terrible person, im not, bitch.

Brandon Whenburg - I tried to be nice to you when no one else would, your just a dick hole dude sorry.

Samantha K Hill Smith - EMO

New Jessica girl - Me and Corey can't stand you.

Brock Gladston - I am jealous of your popularity.

Jesse Johnson - Your going to be a drunk when you grow up.

Jesse Bloom - You passed out then cried... weird seeing a jock cry.

Matt Salo - It was a snow ball chill out already

Bryce Hannemen - Your gay for Brady, I know it

Brady Baker - wanna be prep, worthless

Adam - you used to be cool but now you have issues.

Alex epp - nothing against gays just keep it to yourself

Alec - You said you would burn my house down? wow

I can't think of any more now but this isnt even half of the kids I hate.

SPREAD THE WORD : DYLAN OSBOURNE IS A ******

feels good to vent
To 3 different people.

You're a self centered douche and even though you think it's hilarious and a compliment in some way it's really not. Me and my friends are starting to hate you and cannot wait until we don't have to see you every day. You use people and think you're cool for it, when really it just shows how big of a dick head you really are.

You're a prick. You act like you're ontop of everything and know all but are really just as clueless as everyone else. You lie to impress people and are extremely self righteous. You also use people and dispose of them when someone else 'better' comes along. You will find yourself lonely for most of your life.

You. Are. Stupid. You will NOT listen to advice of people that are just trying to help you and are blind to the mess you have created. You are too lazy to do anything, you will not get a job and are already in a very rough financial situation that you seem to be doing NOTHING about. You keep adding things to your 'to do list' but you will never do any of them. You do not have enough time to work, goto school and take care of your other responsibilites, all which require your full time attention.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Goddamn, you're so fucking hot.
Quote by hazardmaster
I just want to jizz all over you.

That too.
Last edited by Doppelgänger at May 13, 2009,
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
your kid is not special.... i am not impressed by something that ****s, crys and sleeps all day. no it does not have super strong grip and no the baby does not like you its a baby. your kid is not special because it has two mums and i hate the fact we are now related because you stole my uncles sperm.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Ohhh, I got another one.

'Sup you dumb bitch. You talk so much shit about people, its amazing that you don't get your ass beat everyday. I don't understand why you fucking exist. You are so completely stupid, I can't comprehend how you haven't choked on your own saliva at this point in life. To top it all off, you call all the other girls at school ugly even though I can absolutely say that you are the most hideous thing I have ever seen. You look like you should ride the damn little bus to school. Do us all a favor and stop breathing.
I've got one:

Seriously, put down the guitar. Just stop. I appreciate your effort, but it's obviously not for you. You have no sense of rhythm, you write simplistic, cliche songs and your lyrics are horrendous.
Quote by hazardmaster

hazardmaster has won this thread.
You abuse your girlfriend, never pay me back, and lie through your teeth constantly. And you wonder why I refuse to live with you next year.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
**** you. take that god damn top hat and 'crazy' glasses off. I dont care its your band. take that **** off. its retarded. your in a grove/sluge metal band, your not in ****ing motley crue. plus no one will see that **** because your behind the god damn drums. and for your other ****in band, **** them. they are gay as **** and all you do is practice your god damn bass all the time and never work on drums. your bass tone is ****. tone is not plugging your bass up to several distortion pedals, and a wah and leaving it on with it push all the way forward. and no, no matter how much you want him to, the bassist in our band isnt going to have those retarded ass settings.
Gear:

Gibson SG
Epiphone LP
"Apocalypses Guitar"
70's Silverface Bassman Amp
Russian Bigmuff
Digitech Deathmetal Pedal
Digitech Badmonkey Pedal
Boss Tuner
Last edited by rossj90 at May 13, 2009,
I have a feeling this thread will fail miserably.

EDIT: I guess I'll contribute anyway.

You're not good at guitar. Tapping doesn't make you good. People only think you're good because they don't play guitar and tapping sounds amazing to them. Stop showing off. Play something besides Sunshine of Your Love and the first half of Thunderstruck. Also cut your god damn hair and clip your nails.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Last edited by Jacob6293 at May 13, 2009,
Quote by Jacob6293
I have a feeling this thread will fail miserably.

i think not....
Gear:

Gibson SG
Epiphone LP
"Apocalypses Guitar"
70's Silverface Bassman Amp
Russian Bigmuff
Digitech Deathmetal Pedal
Digitech Badmonkey Pedal
Boss Tuner
I swear to god, if you don't shut the hell up I'm going to kick your ass so bad you won't be able to **** for a week, but I really won't do anything because I'm too much of a ***** and I'm afraid of the consequences of my actions and the repercussions it will have to my physical health, plus the guilt I will acquire from hurting somebody. So...Shut the **** up!
Quote by JeanMi36
The little toe is one fragile motherfuc*er.
I hate you.
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood
im superior to all you people.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
this thread is awesome.

you're not cool, you alcoholic cunthopper. getting hammered on vodka and rum every night and getting a drunken BJ in the back of your yard is no reason to be proud of yourself. get yourself some real morals, values, and get yourself a goddamn direction in your life. you will die broke and hungry - and, more importantly, thirsty - in the fucking gutter.

as for you, you self-indulgent fuck, who taught you sensibility? who taught you how to properly have feelings? go back to day one, you bone-headed jock, and this time grow a few brain cells. being drunk can bring out interesting sides to people - your ability to be a complete and total fuckwad, in particular. you don't know anything other than party life and temporary fun, and you will end up like every other god damn brain-dead asshole who when drunk will have sex with anything in a heartbeat: fucking dead, lying in the gutter with the weed fumes still in your lungs and the alcohol still in your liver. who said pot never hurt anyone? that's right, some dicksucker like you.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
"Stop trying to break us up. You're a selfish bitch who gets her fix from messing with my life. How about you live yours instead, seeing as you're constantly complaining about things that happen to you. Maybe you should pay more attention to yours."
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
It doesn't have to end like this..

But I'm glad it did. [02-28-2010]

Coming back yet another year later, I can say that I do not regret this. [4 Sept. 2011]
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Last edited by §ArmyofAngels§ at Sep 4, 2011,
Hurry up with the shipping. And if you damage my bass I'll ****ing destroy you.

To Musiciansfriend and UPS
Bump....

but srsly

YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME AT ANYTHING AT ALL!!

you are not a better musician, student or man.
smoking dosent make you look cool.
far from being your best friend i cant ****ing stand you, sometimes your ok but ****.
LEAVE ME GF ALONE!! its not cool/funny/nice to tell her you torture animals just to bait a response out of you.
Yes im a virgin, so are you so shutup.
when we got rolled yes i gave them my stuff, i have better things to do than stand around getting bashed, its not my fault your too stupid to give into extenuating circumstances.
if i dont wanna come to school its my choice so **** off and stop acting all "holier than thou" all the ****ing time.
MUSIC IS NOT MEASURED IN QUANTITY!! i dont give a **** if you have a million ****ing billion songs.
finally you are not a pitmonkey, hacker or vocalist.
Your parents are drunk mother****ers and i will never forgive your mother for almost ending my life on the road that night

Sorry for the length pit i really needed that all off my chest.
thats all to one person lol.

and i could write so much more......

Cheers

EDIT: Toasting in an EPIC bread.
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Last edited by metalmanjosip at May 17, 2009,
I can't wait to collect life insurance on you

EDIT: To metalmanjosip's post, quite a few similarities, me and you
Last edited by Oroborous at May 14, 2009,
Quote by Oroborous
EDIT: To metalmanjosip's post, quite a few similarities, me and you

anything in particular fellow pit dweller?
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

that is all.

I use Linux
I hope you die. In fact, I would like to kill you myself. You are an idiot and you ruined my life and there is no way we are actually related.
kill all humans
Quote by metalmanjosip
anything in particular fellow pit dweller?

"YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME AT ANYTHING AT ALL!!

you are not a better musician, student or man.
smoking dosent make you look cool.
far from being your best friend i cant ****ing stand you, sometimes your ok but ****.

if i dont wanna come to school its my choice so **** off and stop acting all "holier than thou" all the ****ing time.
MUSIC IS NOT MEASURED IN QUANTITY!! i dont give a **** if you have a million ****ing billion songs.
Your parents are drunk mother****ers and i will never forgive your mother"

Something along these lines. Just some douchebag I hung out with all the time so I wouldn't be alone. I hated the guy but I didn't have much of a choice, and he ALWAYS tried to prove how he was better at everything, when he really, really isn't. He's a nobody, and he's gonna die a nobody.
Quote by Oroborous
Something along these lines. Just some douchebag I hung out with all the time so I wouldn't be alone. I hated the guy but I didn't have much of a choice, and he ALWAYS tried to prove how he was better at everything, when he really, really isn't. He's a nobody, and he's gonna die a nobody.

lol glad to see im not alone

that is all.

I use Linux
You've changed so much dude, it's sickening. You used to actually have a personality, and some integrity, now it all fluctuates depending on who you're around; god forbid you find yourself in a situation with two girls with conflicting opinions, you couldn't hit on them both!
You used to have a name, now all you have is a nickname.
It's really your loss though, and I'm glad I won't be around much longer, because anyone who spreads lies about one of their supposed "best friends" really can't be worth much as a person.
Quote by metalmanjosip
lol glad to see im not alone

Actually, Slayer's Exile is appropriate here...

"I'm suicidal, maniacal, self-destructive
You leave me no hope, no life
Nothing worth living for
I've taken it, can't take it anymore
My worst nightmare
You make me want to slit my own ****ing throat
Just so I'll be rid of you
Just to get rid of you

You self-righteous ****
Give me a reason not to rip your ****ing face off
Why don't you take a good look in these eyes
Cause I'm the one that's gonna tear your ****ing heart
out
My hate is contagious; you've got no one to run to
EXILE

Just tell me ****ing why everything becomes an issue
Your opinion is always senseless - **** this
You make my ****ing skin crawl
I've lived with it - can't stand anymore
My worst nightmare
I want to take a bullet in the ****ing head
Every time I think of you, every time I think of you

You self-righteous ****
Give me a reason not to rip your ****ing face off
Why don't you take a good look in these eyes
Cause I'm the one that's gonna tear your ****ing heart
out
My hate is contagious
Anyone else need to vent?
You've tried my tolerance; I just want you to die

There's nothing more for me to say
There's nothing more for you to say
There's nothing more for us to say
I ****ing hate you anyway
EXILE

Can't count the ways that you light my ****in fuse
I can't tolerate the sight of you, the thought of you or
anything about you
You know what I want to see?
How many ways can a loser ****ing lose
I know you'll find a way
The humility awakening the idiot inside
You spineless ****ing maggot - you're just wasting my
time
Get out of my face - Get out of my life
Out of my ****ing way - Just die"
Quote by Oroborous
"exile"

ya dude i got that song, and it actually sums it up quite well

also bump (i love this thread)

that is all.

I use Linux
I love you so much. I wanna hold you
GEAR:

Orange Crush 15R Amp

Chelsea - Epiphone LP Jr - sunburst

Isabel - Antonio Lorac Classical

Grace - 1970s Challenge LP Imitation - Timber finish (only cost me AU$85)

and
a capo with...
A BOTTLE OPENER!!
I want to cut you open... like a ****ing pig.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I don't know if I want you to move back here. Last time you were here things between us were great, but that was before you moved 3 states away and started lying, or at least omitting important information about several things we both said we'd be open about. That was also before I drove 11 hours to come see you with the expectation that there was still something between us. Why the hell would I think that? Gee, maybe you told me I was the love of your life and maybe we agreed that we could make this work, and maybe, just maybe you let me hold you at night, and you held me back. You called me daily and we talked for hours and hours. You told me you missed me and couldn't quit thinking about me. Explain then, how you can break promises in front of me, how you could **** your ignorant, low-grade boyfriend in the room over while I was trying to sleep. Explain then how you let your addiction wrap you up once again, even though you said "I'll call if I need you" and "I'm doing great" Doing great and fueling an addiction are two separate things. So now you're moving back here, and I know we'll meet up, and I know, just like last time, I'll fall hard for you and this will all start all over again.
Quote by TooFast
I Liek Chocolate Milk!

FUCK YEAH!

Batman approves:
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.