Page 5 of 266
2 different people...

I like the time we spend together, but it seems like we only hang out when smoking is involved. Can't we just spend some time without having to get stoned? It's getting old. Oh, and speaking of, I really appreciate you spending time with me, smoking my stash, then going home at 2 in the morning and fucking some douche. You and I have so much in common, think the same way, and would just be great together, yet you section me off. I've done so much for you, but you know what? I'm sick of you using me. Fuck pot, fuck your friend zone, and fuck you.

May sound like I'm a bit immature and bitter, but felt good none the less.

Dude, you need to get your shit together. You seem to have no motivation to take control of your life and better yourself. You just got hired at GM. Congratulations and whoop-de-fucking-do. Enjoy the job security.
ok so you give the guy a bj. nothing wrong there. you then spread it around school when someone else does the same thing that they are a ****ing wh*re. if you knew what i aswell as a few others knew, you would shut the hell up RIGHT away. im just too nice to spread **** about you and i don't want to damage the guys current relationship. if i wanted to, i could destroy your "little empire" but i will not. yet.

that felt unimaginably good..
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by moody git
ok so you give the guy a bj. nothing wrong there. you then spread it around school when someone else does the same thing that they are a ****ing wh*re. if you knew what i aswell as a few others knew, you would shut the hell up RIGHT away. im just too nice to spread **** about you and i don't want to damage the guys current relationship. if i wanted to, i could destroy your "little empire" but i will not. yet.

that felt unimaginably good..

I think you should do it.

Everyone that is posting here... I think it's time for us to stop silencing our thoughts. **** these people. The people who have crossed us, the people who have hurt us. Let us stand up for ourselves. **** them. Bring down the ****ing fury. Tell them exactly what they are to you... pieces of ****.

DO IT!

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
I want to love you, I dont know why I am saying this here but I want to love her and I cant force myself!!!! Why why why!! I want to love her!!!! I love you and at the same time I dont!!

I want to Love you!!
I love you!!
Shit, I found something to vent about:

Dear every motherfucker who keeps calling just after I've started doing very specific stuff. I would like to give each and every one of you a loud and resounding FUCK YOU! You never call me when I'm just dicking around doing nothing, but every damn time I start do something very specific, just after I've started with it, you call me and annoy me to no end, aborting whatever I feel like busying myself with.
I hate my fucking cellphone, and I depend on it.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Jesus f*cking Christ will you please just f*ck off! You never shut up and I don't think you realise that we tolerate you rather than like you! Gah!

Argh! I don't know what to think or do or say. We broke it off because we had to, but I still haven't got over it and I make myself think stupid things.

I love you guys more than anything in the world, but I don't think I've ever been able to tell you. For which I feel absolutely terrible.

To TS - I like this idea.
Jimmy Hoffa is in my backyard, found him while gardening a few years ago.

Dont tell anyone.

Also, I have given up on humanity.
Funny

(\__/)
(='o'=)
(")_(")
Last edited by Andybren8690 at May 14, 2009,
Don't Go.you Know I Fall Apart Without You, You Do Not Need To Go On Holiday Twice In Two Months.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Mother! Don't stop! It feels so good!

I don't know why I was expecting you to follow that up with the lyrics from the Pink Floyd song.

Mother do you think they'll try to break my balls...
Quote by centorium
Don't Go.you Know I Fall Apart Without You, You Do Not Need To Go On Holiday Twice In Two Months.

RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by thanksgiving

so do I, but i dont want to ruin my friends relationship. he looks happier in this one than in any others he has been in.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by moody git
so do I, but i dont want to ruin my friends relationship. he looks happier in this one than in any others he has been in.

If someone cheated on him... he should be told.

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Bitch, i ****ing want to return with you, but you left me for a reason, if you expect me to change i will not do it. Damn i still have feelings for you!

Dammit
I will not have it!
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by thanksgiving

Everyone that is posting here... I think it's time for us to stop silencing our thoughts. **** these people. The people who have crossed us, the people who have hurt us. Let us stand up for ourselves. **** them. Bring down the ****ing fury. Tell them exactly what they are to you... pieces of ****.

DO IT!

AMEN!

EDIT: Sorry for double post
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Your all ****ing stuckup arseholes and im going to prove you all wrong
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Adam124
Your all ****ing stuckup arseholes and im going to prove you all wrong

Awww, good for you, you have fun with that.

For my part...I have nothing to reveal that is shocking, nothing to say to anyone that I can't say to their face and so forth. I try to live a life of honesty.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Awww, good for you, you have fun with that.

For my part...I have nothing to reveal that is shocking, nothing to say to anyone that I can't say to their face and so forth. I try to live a life of honesty.

Lies.
hue
Quote by sock_demon
Lies.

...not entirely untrue

To two specific women: I am crazy about both of you, one of you definitely knows and the other doesn't...one of you might just read and the other almost certainly won't...not that it matters, you're both unavailable for completely different reasons.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
...not entirely untrue

To two specific women: I am crazy about both of you, one of you definitely knows and the other doesn't...one of you might just read and the other almost certainly won't...not that it matters, you're both unavailable for completely different reasons.

Ahh... love.

I too, am crazy about two girls, but for similar reasons, I can't possibly have them.

I still love you; Chanelle, so much so that I die a little inside every time I see you.
hue
Quote by sock_demon
Ahh... love.

Love? Oh no, that's not it; it's not love by a long shot, I'm just crazy about them both.

I've done love before and I'm still fucked up from when it disappeared from my life.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at May 14, 2009,
You're fat, and you smell. Garrggghhhhhh.

That's basically it. I can't say it to his face cause he'll batter me.

Still, he's too fat. And he obviously doesn't wash.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Love? Oh no, that's not it; it's not love by a long shot, I'm just crazy about them both.

I've done love before and I'm still ****ed up from when it disappeared from my life.

Welcome to the club!
hue
Quote by captaincrunk
or she hasn't seen it, or she's not a cool girl. Or she already thinks you're crazy!!!

No matter why, women are plentiful. Theres like, 4 billion of them!

That's true! I read that for every guy in the world, there's 2 women. You get TWO chicks!
Quote by Fender1424
That's true! I read that for every guy in the world, there's 2 women. You get TWO chicks!

Yet looking over at my bed, it is disappointingly empty...
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
to person a: ok so stop telling me about all these girls that want to hook up with you. After all you've done, I think every girl in school hates you.

Person b: I wanna fuuuuck you
Yahoo!
Stop saying that anyone who gets below an A is underachieving, crying when you get below this in any class even on work that doesn't matter, showing off about your abs and doing that thing where you pretend you 'can't' get your jacket over your boobs just as an attempt to show off, stop yelling at people who disagree with you, life isn't just about you.

/Grrrrrrrrrrr.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Yes, I know it takes time. But dammit I do have other ****ing things to do! I'm getting hired for a job, write music, teach and play guitar, play on a soccer team, weightlift, I don't get home until 5 P.M., and I can't do all of that when I'm on the phone 4 hours a day!!!!!
Quote by urbanfox

I think it would be quite a Risk to have Mustaine as president... We all know that Killing Is His Business (And Business Is Good), which would invariably lead to the Countdown to Exctinction... Then again, The World Needs A Hero...

I've picked up the pieces, and now i'm someone entirely different. The reason i don't talk to you is not because i'm angry, but because I no longer care. Have a nice life
-------

I'll always love you, but right now we're too far appart to do something about it..I hope to change that someday.

-------

I hate mixed signals..If you want us to be something else (or at least try), show me you're interested. I'm not going to chase you if you don't want me to.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

**** you cockroach.

I know you're crawling around in my room. I can see you dart from beneath the crates. **** you. My shoe of fury will crush you someday.

It's just a matter of ****ing time.

Quote by Våd Hamster

person a: i love you and i want a life with you...but seriously, youre getting ****ing needy and theres nothing more annoying! its gotten to the point where im afraid to spend time with anybody else cuz you might freak out and spew molten jealous all over me.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
You're not as ****ing big as you think you are, you and your ****ing superiority complex you absolute brain-dead moron.
Why won't you both meet me. If you took the time to meet me you would see Im trustworthy. Plus I would be able to explain what the people meant when they said I was being "physical" with your daughter...
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
I love you, but I love animals more. Hopefully you'll understand.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S