SamuraiDanny
Samurai Guitarist
136 IQ
hey everyone, I'm kinda in a learning rut and I don't know what new songs to learn to play. anybody got some suggestions? the type of stuff I like to play is Led zeppelin and black sabbath but I need more songs for my set list. anyone got anything?
Sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some, but other times, you get some.
Aryon
108 IQ
Maybe you should Try Deep Purple(Highway star, Black Night,...) Cream(Sunshine of your Love, N.S.U., ...) or ted Nugent(Stranglehold, Cat Scratch Fever, Wango Tango, Wang Dang sweet poontang) i dont know if you play more solo or rhythm but these songs contain both, great riffs and good solos.
A Rolling Stone
1,112 IQ
Try some Eric Clapton or Cream (Sunshine of Your Love, Crossroads, etc...
Or maybe Had to Cry Today by Blind Faith, thats a kick-ass riff if I ever heard one.
Pot
Kettle
Black
hb15577
Easy like sunday
287 IQ
try some jimi hendrix such as voodoo chile slight return, purple haze or some lynryd skynyrd like working for mca, saturday night special or searchin
eberg2
947 IQ
oh well by fleetwood mac(peter green era), its really riff oriented and is fun to play, not too challenging but still has substance to it
Shadow Fang
High When Wrote This...
86 IQ
Satisfaction by the Stones is always a fun one!

Blue Oyster Cult has some pretty awesome Riffs too like Cities On Flame, Godzilla and Hot Rails to Hell