Monolith295
Life iz Hell
1,705 IQ
So yeah, he's got a song called "Release yo Delf". But I was wondering if this was just a typo that kind of got stuck as the song name cause as far as I know delf is not a word.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
arrell
Never Compromise
313 IQ
The letter 'D' is right next to the letter 'S' on the keyboard.

Underdtand?
Life is Hell
Monolith295
Life iz Hell
1,705 IQ
That's why I'm asking. I'm wondering if it got misspelled on like the first printing of CD's and it got stuck being called that, because that's how it's spelled pretty much everywhere you look.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
arrell
Never Compromise
313 IQ
Haha, interesting. In that case, it might be a deliberate typo? Ought to research it on musicbrainz and wiki, or something.
Life is Hell
Monolith295
Life iz Hell
1,705 IQ
Good idea.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp