This really needs a melody. Very badly. Also, near the end, some of the notes between guitars clashed pretty badly and this doesn't really seem like a piece that needs any dissonance. You should also probably add more percussion. I did like the trumpet part, but needs a bit more volume. I liked 43 when it started moving, but those bad notes at 49 ruined it.

Sorry dude, can't really say I enjoyed this all that much...
PM me for newts
Thats a good song you got there mate!
really beautiful.. since its not yet finished It's not really much to crit but are you should put some fingerpicking between for example bar 17-34 to make it a bit better.. and are you planning on putting a bass guitar in the song? I think you should.. I can imagine later in the song the drums and the bass guitar comes in a makes it alot more "powerful".. and btw, have you written lyrics for it?
Anyways... Cool song that I think have some potential =P

and oh yeah.. Crit mine please?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1128851
KON KON ^^
Quote by StewieSwan
This really needs a melody. Very badly. Also, near the end, some of the notes between guitars clashed pretty badly and this doesn't really seem like a piece that needs any dissonance. You should also probably add more percussion. I did like the trumpet part, but needs a bit more volume. I liked 43 when it started moving, but those bad notes at 49 ruined it.

Sorry dude, can't really say I enjoyed this all that much...

About the notes at 49, I actually like them... It does have a melody, though I think I should probably emphasize it more.

Im sorry you didn't like it though.

To Nose_Spray:
I wasn't planning on a bass guitar, but I agree that it would make it more powerful. Also, I suck at drums, I tried to add them earlier, but they just came out sounding terrible.
No lyrics yet.

Thanks for the criticism guys.
Thats a good song you got there mate!
really beautiful.. since its not yet finished It's not really much to crit but are you should put some fingerpicking between for example bar 17-34 to make it a bit better.. and are you planning on putting a bass guitar in the song? I think you should.. I can imagine later in the song the drums and the bass guitar comes in a makes it alot more "powerful".. and btw, have you written lyrics for it?
Anyways... Cool song that I think have some potential =P

and oh yeah.. Crit mine please?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1128851

which song are you talking about???