Page 2 of 277
Quote by patsox834
After having read over the FAQ, I have to say, it's good stuff; it has some quality answers, and it's well written.

Thanks

Continue giving advice, it's great to have more and more regulars around.

I'm gonna go to bed now, G'night people and good luck with all your endeavors (I have test week coming up )

And yes Domino, your FAQ is great.
Last edited by thedefrockednun at May 24, 2009,
Quote by thedefrockednun
Continue giving advice, it's great to have more and more regulars around.

I'm gonna go to bed now, G'night people and good luck with all your endeavors (I have test week coming up )

And yes Domino, your FAQ is great.

Why thank you, TS. Good night to you!
Quote by Thrace
I could really use some advice....

To keep the long story short.. I went to my friends house yesterday, we all got a drunk and I ended up cheating on my girlfriend =/

She doesn't know it's happened, and to be honest I'm not planning on telling her.. because It would just cause so much more trouble with not just me and her.

But anyway, I feel unbelievably guilty, and I have no idea of how to make this right, or to I dont know, redeem myself?

Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Cheers.

You need to tell her. Better she find out from you than from someone else. Do not expect your honesty will win her over though.

You need to expect that she'll break up with you. Anything more than that is a bonus, right?

Don't go all "I give you honesty and you want to break up with me!". Even if she breaks up with you, she might get back.

Either way, you need to tell her. It'll tear you apart from the inside otherwise. Be humble.
ok so last weekend, i went round my girlfriends house. we didnt really do much,
was there for about an hour before i left, and pulled over on my way home.

I called her, and told her i needed to take a break for a coupla weeks.
she cries, says ok, awkward silence, then i say i'll talk soon and end the conversation.

We've been together for nearly a year, we've never had any arguments or upsets, and known each other for about 5 years anyway.
University's coming to an end for me (only a year foundation course), and ill be moving to another in september.

but im not interested in this relationship anymore, i think ive just gotten bored, nothing exciting has happened or anything and i dont wanna stay tied down for a few more years because we'll never see each other.
i'd rather have a good time with my mates during summer and keep my options open.

advice on how to let her down gently? she's completely smitten apparently, and our mutual friend told me a few days after that shes taking it really badly. im guessing now that she'll me coming with this bombshell.
Quote by cuss_man
ok so last weekend, i went round my girlfriends house. we didnt really do much,
was there for about an hour before i left, and pulled over on my way home.

I called her, and told her i needed to take a break for a coupla weeks.
she cries, says ok, awkward silence, then i say i'll talk soon and end the conversation.

We've been together for nearly a year, we've never had any arguments or upsets, and known each other for about 5 years anyway.
University's coming to an end for me (only a year foundation course), and ill be moving to another in september.

but im not interested in this relationship anymore, i think ive just gotten bored, nothing exciting has happened or anything and i dont wanna stay tied down for a few more years because we'll never see each other.
i'd rather have a good time with my mates during summer and keep my options open.

advice on how to let her down gently? she's completely smitten apparently, and our mutual friend told me a few days after that shes taking it really badly. im guessing now that she'll me coming with this bombshell.

Don't do that. Do it to her face, and explain to her why you're doing it. Of course she'll be crushed; but she'll get over it.
Well i did, and i think it wouldve turned out the same anyway :/
But im going round hers next weekend, i'm gonna tell her then.
thanks for replying btw
Wooo new RT thread.

A few words of advise to EVERYONE who posts a question in here.

LISTEN TO THE REPLYS YOU GET (even if you dont agree with them)...especially from the regulars

They seriously helped me and im now happily in a relationship

Good luck to all of you...seriously i hope u all make it

Quote by cuss_man

you should have told her in person, but what's done is done.

tell her the truth, that you're not ready for a relationship atm. there's nothing you can say that will make it easy, you just have to get through it.

4 out of my 5 flatmates started the uni year in october in relationships; none of those relationships exists any more. it was and still is absolute hell for 2 of them.

i know you haven't said you're going to lie to her, but one of my friends was lied to in a breakup (one of the hell-breakups) and it made her feel worthless, and things keep coming back to haunt her. being honest is the respectful thing to do.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by Thrace
I could really use some advice....

To keep the long story short.. I went to my friends house yesterday, we all got a drunk and I ended up cheating on my girlfriend =/

She doesn't know it's happened, and to be honest I'm not planning on telling her.. because It would just cause so much more trouble with not just me and her.

But anyway, I feel unbelievably guilty, and I have no idea of how to make this right, or to I dont know, redeem myself?

Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Cheers.

I say, do what you feel is right to do.

Last edited by Zaphikh at May 24, 2009,
OK, so the girlfriend I had before didn't have a phone, so I don't know...how often should I call/text this new girl I'm interested in without being annoying to her? And in case it's important, she's the one that liked me first.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

Quote by cloudjessie42
OK, so the girlfriend I had before didn't have a phone, so I don't know...how often should I call/text this new girl I'm interested in without being annoying to her? And in case it's important, she's the one that liked me first.
Every couple of days at the most is just fine. There's no point if you're just saying hi really. My boyfriend calls me most nights, but we don't live in the same town. If you see each other often, then there's no need to check in with her all the time.

Wait for her to text/call you first sometimes
Quote by cloudjessie42

If you're interested in her a good way to show it would just text her to say what's up or to see how her day is going. But also wait for her to initiate sometimes too. Good luck and let us know what happens.
Well, here it goes.

I asked out a good friend of mine out on Thursday, but she never got a chance to answer because it was kind of sudden and there was too little time to answer. She was out the next day and we don't have each other's numbers. However, apparently she wants to say yes but she is not exactly certain about it. What that supposed to mean?

Then there is two more people involved in this. One is my good friend, let's call him B, and there is a girl who asked me out but I rejected and is friends with the girl I asked out, lets call her K. So, there is a chance the girl I asked doesn't want to say yes because of those two because she knows how they feel. Any idea of what she's going though or advice if I should wait this out. And there is the chance she ends up saying "no" and I don't want that affeecting our relationship as friends. Help?
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
Quote by cloudjessie42

Call/text her maybe a few times a week. You don't want to text her all day because she'll probably get bored of you. Also, wait for her to text you first a bit.
Quote by walkinbazooka
This is true. The few times I've had sex it took like five minutes to get it in and neither of us were even sure if we were using the right hole.
I missed teh first page... I am disappoint.

I'll just finish my FAQ and sent it to you Defrockednun.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by coheed713
Well, here it goes.

I asked out a good friend of mine out on Thursday, but she never got a chance to answer because it was kind of sudden and there was too little time to answer. She was out the next day and we don't have each other's numbers. However, apparently she wants to say yes but she is not exactly certain about it. What that supposed to mean?

Then there is two more people involved in this. One is my good friend, let's call him B, and there is a girl who asked me out but I rejected and is friends with the girl I asked out, lets call her K. So, there is a chance the girl I asked doesn't want to say yes because of those two because she knows how they feel. Any idea of what she's going though or advice if I should wait this out. And there is the chance she ends up saying "no" and I don't want that affeecting our relationship as friends. Help?

Does B like the girl you asked out? And how was there not enough time? It takes a few seconds, unless she really needs to think about it. So I'll play out two scenarios...

She says yes; B and K get over themselves eventually and you and your girl can pursue a strong relationship. But the lack of certainty on her part makes me a bit skeptical.

She says no; you get over yourself.
Last edited by domino_92 at May 24, 2009,
Quote by domino_92
Does B like the girl you asked out? And how was there not enough time? It takes a few seconds, unless she really needs to think about it. So I'll play out two scenarios...

She says yes; B and K get over themselves eventually and you and your girl can pursue a strong relationship. But the lack of certainty on her part makes me a bit skeptical.

She says no; you get over yourself.

Scenario 2 I have no problem with. Its the fact that I'm not sure where our friendship will end up after that.

And I asked her literally ten seconds before we had to go our separate ways because her mom picked her up and she had no time to think it over.
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
Congrats on the new thread..is 2 1/2 years too soon to move in ?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by coheed713
Scenario 2 I have no problem with. Its the fact that I'm not sure where our friendship will end up after that.

And I asked her literally ten seconds before we had to go our separate ways because her mom picked her up and she had no time to think it over.

That was very bad timing on your part. :p If she only says no because of B and K then everything will go back to normal. If she says no because she is not into you, well...
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Being only 16, I wouldn't really know. But it seems to me that it depends on how strongly you feel for each other and not how long you've been together.
What's a good way to ask a girl out? In person...or a good way to make a move on her?

Also rigiddigits, you left me hanging j/k, its cool
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
Quote by hawttieblonde69
That was very bad timing on your part. :p If she only says no because of B and K then everything will go back to normal. If she says no because she is not into you, well...

I'm cool with it both ways, I'm just not sure she is. But thanks, I know it was pretty bad timing but I got caught up in the moment.
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
Quote by domino_92
Being only 16, I wouldn't really know. But it seems to me that it depends on how strongly you feel for each other and not how long you've been together.

Nah, tbh I only asked so my post wouldnt be spam to test your speed in answering. Good job. You passed

If I had to ask myself that then I probably would say no to moving in.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee

If you feel strongly for each other, then you should move in. I know people that have been dating for a few months and live together.
Quote by walkinbazooka
This is true. The few times I've had sex it took like five minutes to get it in and neither of us were even sure if we were using the right hole.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Nah, tbh I only asked so my post wouldnt be spam to test your speed in answering. Good job. You passed

If I had to ask myself that then I probably would say no to moving in.

Ah, I got ya...

...bastard
Quote by yellowfrizbee

I'd say that at your age, it's much too soon. You're only 18 years old, you have yet to completely grow into the person that you're going to be and chances are that this relationship you're in right now is not going to work out. It could, but it's unlikely. Living together at this point puts you in a position in which you'll have to grow up way too soon (no parents = bills, groceries, less help, need to find own insurance, etc.) and increases the likelihood of you starting a family much too young. And I know, "age doesn't mean anything" but in a situation like this it does. Just weigh your options and make a choice. And if you're already living on your own with zero parental help, then I guess it's not too soon for you two to move in together.

EDIT: Damnit frizbee! :p
Last edited by hawttieblonde69 at May 24, 2009,
i like this girl and ive known her for a year . 1 month a go i told her that i like her ( i kno that was a stupid move) , but she told me she liked me back . I talk to her all the time , but lately she hasn't been showin me any signs that she still likes me . So tomorrow i'm gonna ask her if she still have feelings for me . What should i do ? should i go ahead and ask her straight ahead or say somethin before that ? or say something else ? really need help :S i really like this girl , but idk if im Fz'ed.
Quote by JoshOnLama
i like this girl and ive known her for a year . 1 month a go i told her that i like her ( i kno that was a stupid move) , but she told me she liked me back . I talk to her all the time , but lately she hasn't been showin me any signs that she still likes me . So tomorrow i'm gonna ask her if she still have feelings for me . What should i do ? should i go ahead and ask her straight ahead or say somethin before that ? or say something else ? really need help :S i really like this girl , but idk if im Fz'ed.

What you should have done is asked her out a month ago. Now the outlook isn't so good. She put her feelings out there for you, and you left her hanging. She's probably lost interest now and moved on.
Go ahead and ask her if she still has feelings for you, but I wouldn't do it straight out. Wheel the conversation in that direction and then maybe say something along the lines of, 'What would you say if I asked you out right now?' in a joking manner. But I wouldn't really get you hopes up. It seems to me you had your chance and blew it.
mmmk so theres this sophmore in my writing class whos pretty cool. Im a senior btw but im still only a year older than her. And we havent really spoken much until these last couple weeks. We'll occasionally joke around and ask each other what they think of this or that.

Havent really gotten any signals that she likes me or anything. But it wouldnt surprise me if she did. But i only have 2 days left of school and i was thinking....what the hell its summer im bout to be done with school, ill just ask for her number.

So should i do it? and how should i do it? I was thinking of saying something along the lines of wanting to keep in touch over the summer.
Last edited by i love alanis at May 24, 2009,
Quote by i love alanis
ill just ask for her number.

do this
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by i love alanis
mmmk so theres this sophmore in my writing class whos pretty cool. Im a senior btw but im still only a year older than her. And we havent really spoken much until these last couple weeks. We'll occasionally joke around and ask each other what they think of this or that.

Havent really gotten any signals that she likes me or anything. But it wouldnt surprise me if she did. But i only 2 days left of school and i was thinking....what the hell its summer im bout to be done with school, ill just ask for her number.

So should i do it? and how should i do it?

Yes and 'Hey, could I get your number?'
If you think you'll want to contact her over the summer then it seems to me that asking her for her number is a logical move.
Quote by domino_92
What you should have done is asked her out a month ago. Now the outlook isn't so good. She put her feelings out there for you, and you left her hanging. She's probably lost interest now and moved on.
Go ahead and ask her if she still has feelings for you, but I wouldn't do it straight out. Wheel the conversation in that direction and then maybe say something along the lines of, 'What would you say if I asked you out right now?' in a joking manner. But I wouldn't really get you hopes up. It seems to me you had your chance and blew it.

Well i did ask her out right after she told me she liked me . But the prob is she never has time. She either can't go or she's grounded , and atm she's grounded . So the askin out part was even before i told her . And maybe if it's a good idea im gonna say somethin to let her know that i still have feelings for her and then i will ask her if she still feels the same . So still think i have hope ? i really hope so . She's kinda hard to understand , theres more prob. Oh and btw were 14 O:
Is complementing the way a girl looks an effective way of letting her know you like her?
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?