Page 4 of 277
Got **** all to do with me getting hurt, 'cuz I wouldn't, I don't really have feelings for her, it's just I don't wanna lead her on too much, if I ask and she is single then it could get awkward.

I'll figure out what I'm doing before I go further.. 'cuz my first time hittin' the gym tonight.. might meet some other ladies there haha..

I dunno, I've got a couple of chicks interested, hard finding out who's actually single, who's not, and who's worth a relationship (I ain't looking for a one night stand).

So far this chick seems cool except she laughs at absolutely everything I say, regardless of whether it's a joke or not, and it's not a sarcastic laugh either which is weirder.
alright im wondering right now if i made the right move.
i was at a party the other night nad basically almost everyone there was completely smashed besides me (i don't drink, yeah i know.). So anyways, this girl i've liked for a while walks into the house and is drunk off her ass. i say hi to her and talk to her for a bit then we go our separate ways. Well she's basically spent the night making out with guys (and girls) and tbh i was getting pretty damn jealous. Then she came again to me. We talked a bit again and she started kissing me. Well, i don't know why but i kissed her back and we ended up macking for the rest of the night. Now, i'm feeling like a douche because i feel i took advantage of her while she was wasted and i wasn't. also she says she doesn't remember anything.

tl;dr - I made out with a girl i like at a party while she was drunk and i wasn';t and now i feel like a complete asshole for takign advantage of her.

Am i a bad person?
Okay so somehow I've got an army of chicks on facebook wanting to beat me down, along with their pussy whipped male friends..

All because some chick whinged about males because some dude wasn't where he said he was.

I basically had a shot at her telling her to quit her bitchin', and suddenly everyone's hatin' on me (she's a decently attractive girl, and so obviously the hordes of pissed off males who want her pop up to defend her), anyone it basically came down to me telling her if she wants to be respected, she has to earn that respect.

I told her that by meeting dudes and sleeping with them that night, she ain't earnin' any respect.. because even though the bloke's gettin' his dick wet, he knows she's doin' this same **** to every other guy she meets, so theirs no respect being built up there.

Am I correct or not?

To be respected, you have to earn it, right?
Quote by rigiddigits

Wait for her to text/call you first sometimes

I did. She never does.

And also, I don't know how to move out of the "what you doing"-type texts, and start like flirting with her... or is that better done over the phone (and I know it's best in person but that's not possible right now because we're out of school now.)
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

Quote by cloudjessie42
I did. She never does.

And also, I don't know how to move out of the "what you doing"-type texts, and start like flirting with her... or is that better done over the phone (and I know it's best in person but that's not possible right now because we're out of school now.)

Why can't you hang out with her? Try giving her a call sometime. A lot of times girls see it as the guys job to initiate things, so she's probably waiting for you since you do know she likes you.
Quote by Les Paul57

Am i a bad person?

Does it matter what we think?

I wouldn't feel bad though. Done it myself countless times.
Quote by King Turi
Okay so somehow I've got an army of chicks on facebook wanting to beat me down, along with their pussy whipped male friends..

All because some chick whinged about males because some dude wasn't where he said he was.

I basically had a shot at her telling her to quit her bitchin', and suddenly everyone's hatin' on me (she's a decently attractive girl, and so obviously the hordes of pissed off males who want her pop up to defend her), anyone it basically came down to me telling her if she wants to be respected, she has to earn that respect.

I told her that by meeting dudes and sleeping with them that night, she ain't earnin' any respect.. because even though the bloke's gettin' his dick wet, he knows she's doin' this same **** to every other guy she meets, so theirs no respect being built up there.

Am I correct or not?

To be respected, you have to earn it, right?

...You seem to have a diminished sense of reality.

When you bluntly tell people to STFU, the majority of them tends to get quite pissed. That's not how you make friends.

Don't know how the talk of respect got into it, but yes, respect is earned.
Ok so I've been dating this girl for about four months and I really like her, I've never felt this attracted to someone before, not just physically. She agrees and we both like each other a lot. We talk ALL THE TIME EVERYDAY and hang out whenever possible. But i don't have a cellphone and I haven't really been able to keep in touch with her for the past three weeks. And now when we hang out we don't really click anymore and we both agree that it feels weird. Help?!
Last edited by Guitarherosucks at May 25, 2009,
Quote by Guitarherosucks
Ok so I've been dating this girl for about four months and I really like her, I've never felt this attracted to someone before, not just physically. We talk ALL THE TIME everyday and hang out whenever possible. But i don't have a cellphone and I haven't really been able to keep in touch with her for the past three weeks. And now when we hang out we don't really click anymore and we both agree that it feels weird. Help?!

Just try to spend more time with together to get past it, you've just drifted apart because of the time apart. Put some work into it and maybe you can fix it.
It's only awkward if you make it awkward.

And it probably became so because you didn't make a move. She starts to question and overthink everything, you probably do the same, and then uncertianty arises.

Just kiss her foo'

VÅDIT could be that^ too. I'm kinda in a bad mood + sleepy, enjoy Våd Hamster with a grain of salt tonight.
Yeah we've talked about it and we definitely both still like each other but whenever we chill it feels weird, like not the same, i can't describe it and yeah we both hate it. I just don't know how to fix it really. I don't even know what it is...
The more you think about it, the worse it's gonna get.

Just forget about it, take her hand, look her deep in the eyes and give 'er one with the tounge.
Making a move isn't the problem haha, we can lay there for hours kissing and talking but ever since i haven't been able to talk to her as much it feels like we don't like each other as much or something isn't clicking, it's not awkward or anything it just sucks
Quote by Våd Hamster
The more you think about it, the worse it's gonna get.

Just forget about it, take her hand, look her deep in the eyes and give 'er one with the tounge.
YES! Do that. I made the mistake of never making a move and now I'm lonely and still haven't had a kiss. It's tough, but if you don't you'll regret it. EDIT: nevermind then
Last edited by adaytoremember at May 25, 2009,
Quote by Guitarherosucks
Making a move isn't the problem haha, we can lay there for hours kissing and talking but ever since i haven't been able to talk to her as much it feels like we don't like each other as much or something isn't clicking, it's not awkward or anything it just sucks

Now you're just contradicting yourself.

Maybe you just had a change of mind. It happens in the young years.

I still think you should try to just brush it off, and take her to some nice please. Do something special for her.
OH i just reread my first post. I meant I've never been attracted to someone this much physically and emotionally before. We both really like each other and have talked nonstop for like six months. but since we haven't been able to talk as much when we hang out it doesn't click as much or something and it feels weird
Now you're just repeating yourself...

Try anal. 71.6% chance it will make everything good. I guarantee it.

Quote by Guitarherosucks
It just feels like i don't even know her anymore. Even though we know everything about each other.

You should talk to her about it, instead of us. That's what relationships are build on, communication.

Just sit her down and tell her how you feel about all this, and ask her the same thing.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at May 25, 2009,
Quote by Guitarherosucks

Listen here, son. My fiancee and I have lived apart from each other for close to a year now. We have managed to spend a few weeks to a month together here and there but certainly nothing long term. Every time we get back together after being apart for a while things are akward. Basically, it is like your mind, body and soul has to remember what it was like to just let things flow between you two.

For my girl and I, normally after a few days we fall right back into the groove. If there is something that is beyond physical between the two of you it will most certainly come back. You guys just can't force it, you have to let it happen of its own.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Yeah I'm just confused because i don't know what it is so i can't fix it. I think if we just spend more time together it will click again.

and yeah i'll suggest anal. thanks hahaha
Quote by Seryaph
Listen here, son. My fiancee and I have lived apart from each other for close to a year now. We have managed to spend a few weeks to a month together here and there but certainly nothing long term. Every time we get back together after being apart for a while things are akward. Basically, it is like your mind, body and soul has to remember what it was like to just let things flow between you two.

For my girl and I, normally after a few days we fall right back into the groove. If there is something that is beyond physical between the two of you it will most certainly come back. You guys just can't force it, you have to let it happen of its own.

That sound about right actually, thanks a lot for your advice I appreciate it
Quote by Våd Hamster
^glad to hear things are going well on your end, it's been a while.. Charlie?

Haha, it has been a while indeed . . . Kurt . . . ? Is that right? I think I read that somewhere . . . And things are going alright, as well as they could be, I suppose, considering that she is all the way in Spain . . .

How are things on your side of the Atlantic?
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Guitarherosucks
OH i just reread my first post. I meant I've never been attracted to someone this much physically and emotionally before. We both really like each other and have talked nonstop for like six months. but since we haven't been able to talk as much when we hang out it doesn't click as much or something and it feels weird

Take your time, It always feels strange to e around a girl after some "off-time", just keep in mind what usually makes you click, go and have fun etc...

I g2g to school now, I'll be back this pages afternoon (1 nights sleep and I miss 5 pages
Quote by Seryaph
Haha, it has been a while indeed . . . Kurt . . . ? Is that right? I think I read that somewhere . . . And things are going alright, as well as they could be, I suppose, considering that she is all the way in Spain . . .

How are things on your side of the Atlantic?

Kurt is my name indeed. you just sounded a lot more down cencerning that subject last time you were around here. Either things, or you, took a turn for the better. Both are fine

Things here are just same old stuff. Still haven't found anyone worth getting to know better, but I have gained a lot of knowledge, and musically I'm doing better than ever. So I guess not everything is redundant.

Might not be the best time to answer these things though, had a bit of a emotional flipside today. Bit of a ripping in the old scars; the past scratching the present, you know the process.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Kurt is my name indeed. you just sounded a lot more down cencerning that subject last time you were around here. Either things, or you, took a turn for the better. Both are fine

Things here are just same old stuff. Still haven't found anyone worth getting to know better, but I have gained a lot of knowledge, and musically I'm doing better than ever. So I guess not everything is redundant.

Might not be the best time to answer these things though, had a bit of a emotional flipside today. Bit of a ripping in the old scars; the past scratching the present, you know the process.

Oh yeah, things have gotten much better than the last time I was posting around these parts. Although lately, things have taken a strange turn for the worse. I have been engaging in some unconscious, emotional self-destruction. It is strange as hell and confusing.

And I am glad to hear that you have gained a lot of knowledge and progressed musically! Personal development is a great thing! I actually had a strange musical breakthrough myself.

Haha, and yes, I know that process intimately. Sometimes those rips in the old scars can let out some bad blood, however. Was the blast from the past self-inflicted or brought about by another person?

Call me Charlie.
Don't know if I really have anymore bad blood to let. Seems it's only really there when the scars open again. Don't really notice them in my daily life.

But then a little black shade flies through the open window, lands on my bed while I sleep, whispers in my ear-

'You remember this, don't you? I bring you lies of the future.'

Doesn't help that she shoots me up on msn just as I wake up. She's been doing so for the last year or so. I haven't answered once. She still asks me how I'm doing. I never answer.

Just one of those days I guess.
So theres this girl I've been talking to for about a good month or two now on and off. We've only hung out a few times cause I'm busy most of the time. Whenever we talk or hang out, I get the impression that she likes me. In fact, I'm about 80% sure she likes me. The only thing that makes me think not is that I usually have to initiate the conversation. She'll never text, IM, or call me first. Its usually me initiating contact. But when I do, its like a spark goes off and we talk and talk. I don't really know what to think.
im stupid. blahbalhblahblah
I really like this girl. I met her Halloween of last year.
She asked if she could put glitter in my hair, and I said sure (I didn't care what she did, just as long as it included me).
We got to know eachother as weeks went by, and by Christmas time I liked her.
I was to much of a wimp to say anything to her because just as its been said a million times before, I didn't want to ruin things. In January, we stayed up texting eachother one night, and played the "Who Do You Like" game. We basically went back and forth for an hour saying "No, you first". Obviously I wasn't smart enought to get the hint she was sending me :|
Anyways... two months went by, she got a boyfriend and about three weeks ago, I brought up that day in January. I asked her who she liked during that time, and she confessed it was me. I told her I had liked her too but I didn't tell her I still liked her right now. And that was that.
Now, he boyfriends been treating her horribly. Hes over-protective, jealous of anything with a dick that talks to her, and has cheated on her.
I want to get her back and get her away from the scum shes with.
How do I go about doing it? Or is this just a lost cause?
Its been bothering me for the last month like crazy
Lost cause.

Cut your losses, learn from your mistakes, and move on.

Her life is her responsibility, and her choices.
I guess I'll be one of the first to bring an old thread issue to this new one but whatever...

Since it's been about two weeks since I last talked to her, I've decided to call her about Tuesday or Wednesday and just ask her what she's been up to, what her final grades were, stuff like that. Then I'll ask her out one last time. If she says that she's "busy" again, could I just come out and ask her that if she wasn't busy would she go out with me or is it all just a way of letting me down easy without giving a definite "no" or would that be too blunt?

On a related note, would it be weird to call her during the middle of the day? I can't get to a phone after about 5 o'clock, so I was planning on calling sometime during the middle of the day.

On a second related note (two related notes; would that make it a power chord?), how is mini golf as a date idea? There's a place about halfway between where we live that is a mini golf/go-kart place. I don't know how she'd feel about the go-kart half though.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Could be shyness?

yeah, i think she is pretty shy. thats probably the case
Quote by Våd Hamster
Don't know if I really have anymore bad blood to let. Seems it's only really there when the scars open again. Don't really notice them in my daily life.

But then a little black shade flies through the open window, lands on my bed while I sleep, whispers in my ear-

'You remember this, don't you? I bring you lies of the future.'

Doesn't help that she shoots me up on msn just as I wake up. She's been doing so for the last year or so. I haven't answered once. She still asks me how I'm doing. I never answer.

Just one of those days I guess.

Damn, friend, those are by far the worst. I can never tell whether the pseudo-pity and the whole "How have you been doing?" or the shallow attempts at friendship with the possible resurgence of old feelings are worse, but all I know is that they are both terrible.

Something tells me that she knows you pretty well and that she knows that you see her messages but refuse to answer. Otherwise, she would have stopped trying.

Do you ever consider responding? Perhaps then the process of forgiving, or at least forgetting can begin . . .

And I've got to go to sleep, but I will most likely talk to you fellows tomorrow. Good night, or day or whatever.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by MakeItY0urs
yeah, i think she is pretty shy. thats probably the case

It's likely. Give her benefit of doubt for the time being I say.

Quote by camaroman
I guess I'll be one of the first to bring an old thread issue to this new one but whatever...

Since it's been about two weeks since I last talked to her, I've decided to call her about Tuesday or Wednesday and just ask her what she's been up to, what her final grades were, stuff like that. Then I'll ask her out one last time. If she says that she's "busy" again, could I just come out and ask her that if she wasn't busy would she go out with me or is it all just a way of letting me down easy without giving a definite "no" or would that be too blunt?

On a related note, would it be weird to call her during the middle of the day? I can't get to a phone after about 5 o'clock, so I was planning on calling sometime during the middle of the day.

On a second related note (two related notes; would that make it a power chord?), how is mini golf as a date idea? There's a place about halfway between where we live that is a mini golf/go-kart place. I don't know how she'd feel about the go-kart half though.

There's a very easy way to avoid the 'busy' answer. Just make her choose the date.

''So, I really wanted to go to _____ with you, is there a date you'd be able to?''

Go-kart or minigolf wouldn't be my first choices, but if she likes that stuff, go for it.

Also, you worry too much.

Quote by Seryaph
Damn, friend, those are by far the worst. I can never tell whether the pseudo-pity and the whole "How have you been doing?" or the shallow attempts at friendship with the possible resurgence of old feelings are worse, but all I know is that they are both terrible.

Something tells me that she knows you pretty well and that she knows that you see her messages but refuse to answer. Otherwise, she would have stopped trying.

Do you ever consider responding? Perhaps then the process of forgiving, or at least forgetting can begin . . .

And I've got to go to sleep, but I will most likely talk to you fellows tomorrow. Good night, or day or whatever.

She probably does. If anyone knows me, it's her. I used to always answer though. I just stopped one day. It gives me at least some satisfaction, to know that she never knew what changed.

I consider answering every time. Luckily I've nurtured my rationality; enough for it to hinder decisions like that in advance.

Forgiving is out of the question. How can you forgive someone for giving up on love? For giving up themselves? Call me weak, but forgiveness is not my force, loyalty is.

And I know I will forget her much better if I just rid her completely of my life. Something decency and courtesy denied me long time ago.

But it has taken it's toll enough times.

I blocked her and erased her adress. I don't need more digital ghosts.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at May 25, 2009,
Quote by Våd Hamster
Lost cause.

Cut your losses, learn from your mistakes, and move on.

Her life is her responsibility, and her choices.

I'd suppoose they are her choices and responsibility.
But my only source of hope is that relationships that involve cheating and such, don't last.
And I've talked to other people (most girls, to get an inside look into the mind of one) and the ones I've talked to say, when a girl likes someone, its not easily just tossed aside.
Quote by jaycup
I really like this girl. I met her Halloween of last year.
She asked if she could put glitter in my hair, and I said sure (I didn't care what she did, just as long as it included me).
We got to know eachother as weeks went by, and by Christmas time I liked her.
I was to much of a wimp to say anything to her because just as its been said a million times before, I didn't want to ruin things. In January, we stayed up texting eachother one night, and played the "Who Do You Like" game. We basically went back and forth for an hour saying "No, you first". Obviously I wasn't smart enought to get the hint she was sending me :|
Anyways... two months went by, she got a boyfriend and about three weeks ago, I brought up that day in January. I asked her who she liked during that time, and she confessed it was me. I told her I had liked her too but I didn't tell her I still liked her right now. And that was that.
Now, he boyfriends been treating her horribly. Hes over-protective, jealous of anything with a dick that talks to her, and has cheated on her.
I want to get her back and get her away from the scum shes with.
How do I go about doing it? Or is this just a lost cause?
Its been bothering me for the last month like crazy

chances are if she liked you before, she might still have some interest in you. Considering her BF treats her like ****, she might even be thinking of you from time to time and that she should be with you. i say go for it. And if she says no, oh well. its not like you lost anything